Beyoncé | 2016

A Moon Shaped Pool
Radiohead | 2016

Views
Drake | 2016

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

KMFDM - World War III (2003)

Ares Kingdom - Return To Dust (2006)

The Devil's Blood - The Time Of No Time Ever More (2009)

Disma - Towards the Megalith (2011)

Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom (1990)

Pseudogod - Deathwomb Catechesis (2012)

Ares Kingdom - Return To Dust (2006)

The Devil's Blood - The Time Of No Time Ever More (2009)

Disma - Towards the Megalith (2011)

Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom (1990)

Pseudogod - Deathwomb Catechesis (2012)
I guess I should start branching out from my old favorite bands.

Lemonade
Beyoncé | 2016

Views
Drake | 2016
Also the last two I heard.

Would give Lemonade the same I think. Great album. I would probably give Drake's the same too, but I gotta give it a proper listen first.

Dangerous Woman
Ariana Grande | 2016

Also the last two I heard.

Would give Lemonade the same I think. Great album. I would probably give Drake's the same too, but I gotta give it a proper listen first.
I found Views to be too full of cheap-sounding filler. There was no reason for that album to be over eighty minutes long.

This is a classic akbum. Love the title track, El Condor Passa, Cecilia (especially!), The Only Living Boy in New York, Bye Bye Love, The Song for the Asking, but most of all it contains one of my fave songs, The Boxer.

Kero Kero Bonito - Bonito Generation

No rating, but I love this album. So much fun, been listening to it non-stop lately.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ I'll listen to it today. It better be good!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Along with Bonito Generation, which I still listen to religiously, these are my current go-to albums. Have been loving them a lot.

Mndsgn - Breatharian

Quick to fall in love with this one. Reminds me somewhat of Flying Lotus, and I notice some juke influence in here as well. But Mndsgn is ultimately his own guy, musically. Thank goodness he has quite a few more albums to devour, because I really dug this one. Favorite track is probably "Greendowns Wit 0."

-------

Shlohmo - Dark Red

This one grew on me over time. At first, I was appreciating it more than enjoying it. Not sure what changed, but I have since fallen in love with it. I love how moody it is, I think, most of all. Picking a favorite track is tough here, because it's such a cohesive album, but if I had to pick one it might be "Meet Ur Maker".

-------

Blank Banshee - Mega

Really cool album that I have found myself returning to quite a bit. Favorite track is probably "My Machine" - love how he utilizes his voice in that song.

-------

Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition

The all-star album of these four. One of my new favorite rap albums of all-time. Brown has such a wild personality that really comes through here, really adds to what is already musically and lyrically fantastic. Also, this dude has drug problems. If that wasn't obvious. While Brown's voice was an acquired taste I didn't take to right away (I love it, now), I was immediately drawn to this album musically, especially the percussion. Favorite track would have to be "Ain't It Funny".

God I love this band.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

God I love this band.
It would be funny if you were arrested for pirating it. xDDD