Happy Anniversary, Darth Stu!!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Anniversary, Darth! May you live to watch many a great films inside that helmet of yours!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Happy Anniversary you mad Scot!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Darth Stu!

You've been a bright spot around here this past year.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
One year on, and they said it wouldn't last!!!
Cindy as always thanks, glad you're still laughing it up Ohio girl!
Birdygyrl you're tto kind as usual,
Piddzilla, leave my helmet alone! Ooooooooooh-er ( see I can still lower the tone of Mofo at ease! )
Blister, cheers ya mad Scot, it's so good to be part of the " Master-race "
Nebbs, where did you find that photo of me???
Ani, hope you're free to help out with the choccies and booze.

I still pop by everday just to keep an eye on you all, I'm like a scottish Big Brother but without all the idiots roaming around my house, then again.....
Thanks one and all, will try to post a bit more now that I've finished my exams for this term,
May the force be with you.....and stay away from red M&M's!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
I'm like a scottish Big Brother

Uh-Oh! Shabaz walks among us!

Happy Anniversary my Celtic (with both hard and soft C's) friend.

I'm very glad you decided to join the MoFo family...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Revenant, what in hell is that? Only joking, thanks for the haggis, glad you skinned it and remove it's fangs first!!!
Dave, the sad truth is I know Shabaz, and yes he's always been that annoying, and probably the tightest Scotsman in history ( in the monetary sense that is !!! )
Caitlyn, nice to hear from you, I will be sending you a message on your myspace account in the near future.
Sinny, what can I say, only the god-damn 3 Amigos, a plethora of thanks!!!

history *is* moralizing

sorry i'm late, your pro-scottish frog doesn't forget you!

Arresting your development
A year, already!? Damn...

Seems like yesterday we took the training wheels off your bra... or something like that.

This land would not be the same without you.

Didier, thanks for that, a blue frog in a kilt, is he half scottish and half french, if so I'm probably related to him!!!!
TJ not just the wheels are off, it's officially sunny in scotland this week, so the bra is off.......and been replaced by an itsy bitsy tiny winy yellow pokadot bikini......
sometimes, I even scare myself!

Didier, thanks for that, a blue frog in a kilt, is he half scottish and half french, if so I'm probably related to him!!!!
Then you must be related to my husband as he is half Scottish weeeeell he was born in Scotland

Arresting your development
TJ not just the wheels are off, it's officially sunny in scotland this week, so the bra is off.......and been replaced by an itsy bitsy tiny winy yellow pokadot bikini......
sometimes, I even scare myself!
No more commercials of women slobbering over yogurt for you.

Happy Anii mate!