Obama Most Pro-Abortion President in History

Tools    

The Church mentioned in Matthew 16:18. He calls it "My Church" (singular). If there is another church, you would have to go outside this world and find another God, because there is only one. You should study Church history, Christine.
Are you seriously trying to bring up church history while trying to claim humanism? Wow. Also, there are hundreds of christian denominations, so there's that little issue as well, and if they believed in the same god then I wonder why they segregated themselves so much.

The most basic of laws we have today are founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs.
Westerners perhaps, but even then people didn't need a stone tablet to know not to kill people, so, I think we can manage.

However, sometimes evil people will use Scripture in an attempt to appeal to Jews and Christians, although these very same people don't even believe in what the Bible teaches.
Who are these evil people you speak of?

What are your thoughts about Obama's voting against laws that will protect victims of botched abortions?
What about the laws forcing vaginal probes or defunding rape crisis centers for suggesting abortion as an option? Recently, laws have made it 10x more difficult for everyone, Obama has very little to do with the abortion debate.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Oh awesome! Racism (that doesn't even have anything to do with the topic) right here on Mofo!

For cryin' out loud, guy...see, this is why we need neg rep back.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Are you seriously trying to bring up church history while trying to claim humanism?
No. I was merely answering a question.

Also, there are hundreds of christian denominations, so there's that little issue as well, and if they believed in the same god then I wonder why they segregated themselves so much.
I wonder that too.

Who are these evil people you speak of?
Those who reject what is good.

What about the laws forcing vaginal probes or defunding rape crisis centers for suggesting abortion as an option?
What about the perversion of justice which is responsible for the murders of nearly 56 million innocent unborn children since Roe?

Recently, laws have made it 10x more difficult for everyone, Obama has very little to do with the abortion debate.
I suppose the 67 Million he gave to Planned Parenthood was so that they could buy diapers and books and DVDs on how to care for your baby?

Don't fight propagandic crap with other propagandic crap, please...
George Carlin is propagandistic crap? I'm not gonna get involved with this argument any further because I don't want to give the time of day to this zealot. But what Carlin says there addresses the issue and pretty much sums up my stance on the matter far more eloquently than I ever could. He was a genius.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't know what's worse...

That he keeps flogging this dead horse over and over...

Or that we all (myself included) continue to pay attention to the troll.

I'm blocking him. I'm done. (or not...is that feature gone?)

George Carlin is propagandistic crap? I'm not gonna get involved with this argument any further because I don't want to give the time of day to this zealot. But what Carlin says there addresses the issue and pretty much sums up my stance on the matter far more eloquently than I ever could. He was a genius.
Come on, Skepsis. He was (almost) as bad as Mesmerized, but on the other side of the spectrum (he was more eloquent, I'll give him that).

He doesn't make one single nuanced argument in that whole 'speech'. He's just making a few overly stereotypical agressive jokes about conservatives to make his left wing public laugh and root.

He was good at being manipulative on stage, but there's zero logic or true value to find in his work philosophically or politically (in my opinion). He's definitely a pseudo-intellectual in my book.
I mean, he's practically exclusively using ad hominem jokes to make a statement about abortion. You can't take that as serious argumentation now, do you?

I'm not going into further discussion about this either, as you can read my views on the matter in the other abortion topic. Most of the points he's trying to make in that video I have already disputed there.

I stand by what I said. Like I said earlier, this isn't the kind of discussion I enjoy so I'm not going to get involved in it. It brings out the worst in people.
Ok, I understand.

This thread is about 3 pages too long anyways. It's slowly but surely turning into a 2.0 of the original abortion thread.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

This thread is about 3 pages too long anyways. It's slowly but surely turning into a 2.0 of the original abortion thread.
With that I very much agree. There's no useful foundation for discussion in this thread, as the topic starter doesn't know how to actually have one properly.

"WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Friday (Jan. 24) temporarily exempted a religious non-profit organization from the federal health care law's mandate that insurance plans include free coverage of contraceptives.

The justices' order was a defeat for the Obama administration, which had argued that accommodations already in place protected religious groups from violating their beliefs that some birth control methods cause abortions.

It was a victory for opponents of the so-called contraception mandate, who had contended that allowing their insurance companies to provide the coverage — rather than including it directly in employer plans — still violated their principles.

The group at the center of the case — The Little Sisters of the Poor — can sidestep the mandate while its case is pending before a federal appeals court."

More on this story:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...obama/4340287/

You don't know what racism is. The mere fact that Planned Parenthood targets blacks and minorities makes them the most racist people on the planet. They come in the guise of helping the poor, but they only want to exterminate those who are not perfect.
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

"We should apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."

"Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization."

~ Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood
"Above all, society must grasp the grim relationship between unwanted children and the violent rebellion of minority groups."

~ Lawrence Lader, founder of NARAL

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Margaret Sanger had a lot of screwed up beliefs. That doesn't mean that Planned Parenthood operates under those same ideals that she had. Besides Planned Parenthood isn't the only women's health clinic out there. Many women could not receive the healthcare that they need if those places did not exist. They provide a lot more than just abortions.

Why am I bothering?

Planned Parenthood only offers enough healthcare services to make them look legit. It's their cover. They are the largest abortion provider in America. That's simply a fact. Choosing to deny it doesn't make problems go away.

http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yes, I am aware they provide abortions. Where in my post did I deny that? why would I? I feel that is a good service to provide. My point is that Margaret Sanger's ideology has nothing to do with the way they operate now.

He's really not. Being pro-life is "anti-woman" in the same sense being pro-choice is "anti-baby."

You know what's definitely anti-woman, though? Implying that the literally tens of millions of pro-life women are all brainwashed masochists.