hey hey its ure friendly neighborhood joker

Tools    

Shake well before opening.
thought i'd formally introduce myself to the website. I'm a film maker and the film industry is an industry you cant enter really without some good connections and more importantly a vast knowledge of films themselves. That's why entered, to learn from what everyone else has to say about movies and hopefully to meet some fellow film makers. Also, i love movies.

Welcome Troll, oh sorry Joker, you never answered my question in the person above me thread, so I guess the answer is no

Get off my island
Hey Private Joker, have fun and enjoy your time on these forums

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Hi and welcome.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

there's a frog in my snake oil
Me smells a rat - mebe i should do some fumigating? But welcome anyway you naughty gnome.

gracias for the welcome. This forum will be a party.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Joker.

How long have you been a film maker and what types of films do you like to make?

Gracias. Well i think i've been actually making films for about 3 years now, there arent many actors in ohio or crew members for that matter or money, so i usually stick to short movies or funny little comedies that appeal to a greater number of people. I'm always looking for crew and/or actors in the area.