honeykid, English or not?

Tools    

I believe honeykid is not English, but a figment of his imagination. He doesn't even put his country? Weird or embarrassment? I'll go for the latter!

Look it up...lol!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'm sure he's alluded to his Englishness in the past, especially in a thread, where he referred to himself as a "mystery Englishman who is dating Drew Barrymore".

Semper Fooey
He is a mystery to Drew.

I believe honeykid is not English, but a figment of his imagination. He doesn't even put his country? Weird or embarrassment? I'll go for the latter!

Will.15 hasn't got his country down either.

I don't think Will is in a country at all. He lives on the ocean... like Hector Barbossa.

You have to be human first. Kubrick haters don't have souls.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Powderfinger and Honeykid sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

He's to old for me...lol!

The is a town in Greenland that has my name in it!

I want to be from that place in France where the ladies have no pants.

I want to be from that place in France where the ladies have no pants.
And they don't shave their armpits.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
OK so maybe I just came in to late, but I don't get the whole everyone saying Honeykid is not English, I believe him, he's helped me understand a few of those crazy ass English phrases.

Well, he goes for Manchester United...lol! Any United fans here I excuse you!