What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
Reading jokes...

"You won't like me when I'm angry.

Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources."

The Credible Hulk.

Is white trash beautiful
Watching Hockey with Plainview, God that man is crazy about his hockey.

that's what she said...
wondering if i fell asleep with my pillow over my head (like i do every night) is it possible to suffacate in my sleep? im concerned about it. can't orphan my dog over an accidental suffication.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been making a big lego set with my son and daughter this morning it was great fun. Im now having a coffee and playing some Battlefield online.

wondering if i fell asleep with my pillow over my head (like i do every night) is it possible to suffacate in my sleep? im concerned about it. can't orphan my dog over an accidental suffication.
Don't worry, I'd think it's virtually impossible.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers Nebs

I was rough as hell last night so I just slept. Today im just feeling sick and ive just realised that waiting for my meds to work I actually HAVE to take them in the FIRST place Shoot me now

Princess of Power
Today I'm doing the fun job of researching a company that I'm interviewing at tomorrow.

ive just realised that waiting for my meds to work I actually HAVE to take them in the FIRST place
I know that feeling! My memory sucks

d ive just realised that waiting for my meds to work I actually HAVE to take them in the FIRST place Shoot me now
Doh!

Today I'm doing the fun job of researching a company that I'm interviewing at tomorrow.
Good luck for the interview, She-ra!

Just watching Unforgettable and feeling as if this cold's making a second comeback.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Feel better N3wt!

Just ate some hummous and realized if I'm not careful the entire package is in danger....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers guys can you believe it I went out this morning to take my wife and sister in law to college and on the way I realised I had done it again so my journey there and back was horrendous as I didnt take my meds again... wtf is wrong with me these days So im currently enjoying my coffee and having my meds starting to work.

Princess of Power
Good luck for the interview, She-ra!
Thanks. Except for the fit I had at the beginning I think it went OK. We'll find out if I get a second interview tomorrow I think.

Cheers guys can you believe it I went out this morning to take my wife and sister in law to college and on the way I realised I had done it again...
Yep, I can believe it. I've been taking my drugs since I was 15 and I still cant remember.

You'll have to start setting an alarm to take them, mate. After a few weeks you should be 'trained' to take them without missing a day.
Actually that's a really good idea. I use to use Outlook Appointments to remind me to talk me drugs and it worked really well. I've currently got a couple of alarms on my mobile for it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You'll have to start setting an alarm to take them, mate. After a few weeks you should be 'trained' to take them without missing a day.
Normally Im great but with my Fibro playing up it causes "Fibro Fog" which makes me forget pretty much any and everything
Yep, I can believe it. I've been taking my drugs since I was 15 and I still cant remember. it worked really well. I've currently got a couple of alarms on my mobile for
It is a drain taking meds all the time, everyday. Somedays I just completely forget untill im doing something else and then im like "DDAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!"