Movie Gossip

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Couldn't find a thread like this - tho i'm sure there must be one.

Here's two things a tv-text-service has just told me. They must be true

-Peter Jackson only finished the latest LOTRs one week b4 the premiere! (that must have been some flurry of coffee-fuelled post-production )

-When Tim Burton tracked down the banjo-boy from Deliverance to offer him a role, he found out he couldn't actually play the banjo. (can't imagine what dark-banjo-theme the oblique one was planning, but surely there'll only ever be one suspense-full banjo moment in cinema )

Only for the weak
I read on Charlie Kaufmans website, that he has written a script called Eternal Sunshine and Jim Carrey is playing the lead male and Kate Winslet the lead female. It's to be directed by Michel Gondry(Human Nature), and will also star Kirsten Dunst and Elijah Wood.

The script has something to do with artificial memory loss, sounds like the movie has good potential. I love Kaufmans obscure writing.

Originally Posted by Muzzy
I read on Charlie Kaufmans website, that he has written a script called Eternal Sunshine and Jim Carrey is playing the lead male and Kate Winslet the lead female. It's to be directed by Michel Gondry(Human Nature), and will also star Kirsten Dunst and Elijah Wood.

The script has something to do with artificial memory loss, sounds like the movie has good potential. I love Kaufmans obscure writing.
It's called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and you can see the trailer for it here

Ok first off The director of Lord of the rings is rumored that he is going to do "The Hobbit" for next year or in a couple of years because there is not a movie of the Hobbit but a stupid cartoon of it!
I for one hope that is true!Another rumor star wars three might be coming in 2004 instead of 2005!Which is a good thing!
"The last Unicorn" is going to be coming to the movies soon as a live movie base on the horrible scary cartoon that was made in either in the eights or the seventys not sure!I hope that is not true!and that is all I know of movie news!Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I ate all your bees.
I demand for gossip...More I tell you!!!

Ok, here. Both Cilian Murphy (Jim from 28 Days Later) and Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn - LOTR) are being sought after to play villains in the new Batman movie. This movie is really looking to be cool. TheMovieBox

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Ok, here. Both Cilian Murphy (Jim from 28 Days Later) and Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn - LOTR) are being sought after to play villains in the new Batman movie. This movie is really looking to be cool. TheMovieBox
As much as I love Chirsten Bale I don't like the idea of him being batman!He just does not match the part put back Mick Keaton he is the one and only batman!
Well Viggo does sound tamping and so does the other actor but still we need another batman and what villens are they playing anyway?
Catwoman is dead Pigram is dead too and two face and joker!(Actly I forget he is dead?)Also Prison Ivy is also dead I think!Anyway here is more Movie Gossip Johhy Dep is supose to play Willy Wonka and the choclate Factory as the part as Wonka!Sounds alittle scary to me I don't know too much about it!Anyway see you around!JM

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I for one hope that is true!Another rumor star wars three might be coming in 2004 instead of 2005!Which is a good thing!

Every Star Wars movie comes out 3 years after the last one. That is except the OT and PT trilogy where you had to wait 16 years for a new Star Wars movie.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

That would be friggin' awesome.

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Ok first off The director of Lord of the rings is rumored that he is going to do "The Hobbit" for next year or in a couple of years because there is not a movie of the Hobbit but a stupid cartoon of it! I for one hope that is true!

Peter Jackson even said that he would not be doing the Hobbit. He said if a fan asked him to make it, he'd strongly consider it. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up on this one.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Peter Jackson even said that he would not be doing the Hobbit. He said if a fan asked him to make it, he'd strongly consider it. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up on this one.
He said he wouldn't but he said if a fan asked him he might? I don't understand; that statement seems to contradict itself...or maybe I'm just misreading.

The cartoon wasn't stupid either.

Maybe you are right but I remember reading off some site about the new Hobbit movie going through!But you guys may be right!
If I could find a site that says something about it I will tell you guys ok!But the whole fan thing might had been a misread on my part!So I will check it out!
and yes I will not keep my hopes up just in case because knowing me I will feel disapointed if it not true!Anyway see you around!JM

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Golgot

-Peter Jackson only finished the latest LOTRs one week b4 the premiere! (that must have been some flurry of coffee-fuelled post-production )
I read that Christopher Lee was cut out of Return of the King.

My source was Internet Movie Database, http://http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2003-11-13

Old news maybe, but I was dissappointed.

-When Tim Burton tracked down the banjo-boy from Deliverance to offer him a role, he found out he couldn't actually play the banjo. (can't imagine what dark-banjo-theme the oblique one was planning, but surely there'll only ever be one suspense-full banjo moment in cinema )
Eric Weissberg(banjo) and Steve Mandel played 'Dueling Banjos.'

I heard and it might had been here or somewhere in the newspaper that they are firming the movie "The Lion the Witch and the Wardow"By CS Lewis!It is going to be firm at the same place as Lord of the Rings was firmed!
I wonder who the cast is goiing to be?and I think it will be a whole lot better then the cartoon which was really bad!
Anyone else hear about this rumor?See you around!JM

It's called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and you can see the trailer for it here
Thanks for that projie, interesting.

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I heard and it might had been here or somewhere in the newspaper that they are firming the movie "The Lion the Witch and the Wardow"By CS Lewis!It is going to be firm at the same place as Lord of the Rings was firmed!
I wonder who the cast is goiing to be?and I think it will be a whole lot better then the cartoon which was really bad!
Anyone else hear about this rumor?See you around!JM

From what I read, it is due out next summer... Andrew Adamson is directing but no word on the cast yet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thats a lot of gossip people!

Star Wars three might be coming out in 2004 is the greatest news I had heard all day!and belive me I don't hear good news that offen as I should.
Anyway if it comes out summer will be great I have to see also if I could go to the midnight showing of it too.I will have to tell Brad(boyfrined )to take me!
He is a bigger fan then I am!Oh you did not tell me what your avator is of?See you around!JM