How much celeb bad behavior are you willing to forgive?

Tools    

Are you saying that a fan/person can only have/choose an opinion about a specific subject/action after it occurs?
Its the only obvious choice. You/Me can't be everywhere at the same time, controlling everything to fit our mind sets.

Examples: You can't stop 9/11, you can't make your favourite team win at baseball, etc

This isn't binary: our choice isn't between "controlling everything to fit our mind sets" and "all our actions and opinions are meaningless." There's a lot of daylight between the two, and in that daylight lies a moral obligation to try to encourage good things and discourage bad ones when we can.

Financially supporting people who do terrible things decreases the punitive damages for doing that terrible thing, which changes the risk calculation involved in doing it, which makes it more likely over time. There are certainly things that people can't help but do some bad things, but there's no way to reliably know what those are, and plenty of bad behavior happens on the margins. And we make them all more likely when we throw up our hands and absolve ourselves of the responsibility of caring.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Of course, I do, but my mind has played a trick on me.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.