Oscar Picks Pool for 2011 Now Open

Tools    

Bump. This guy, as predicted, did not end up hanging around to discuss movies, and indeed tried to pull the same thing this year. So, yeah, disqualified.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I have no idea what's going on.

It's all in the thread above, but the executive summary is back in 2011 this guy tried to cheat by having him and his "wife" (maybe real, but immaterial) fill out nearly identical ballots, diverting only on the category most people were least sure about, and "won" a DVD as a result. Made it sound like they had a legitimate interest in the site beyond just trying to game a cheap prize, but clearly they didn't.

Now they're trying to do the same thing this year, with more ballots. I've informed them they've been disqualified.

Now they're trying to do the same thing this year, with more ballots. I've informed them they've been disqualified.
Is that the same as the guy just in shout?

Thanks. OK will fill out my ballot just for some fun.

It keeps telling me I need to choose for each category but after 3 checks I'm pretty sure I have. I know my eyes are momentarily playing up but yup, one more check

Oh wait...good lord I must consult my team about these pills they're giving me. Losing my mind step by step.

All done. I didnt check my picks for the other thread so using a different betting system this time just for thrills. This is getting exciting. Now going back to check the gif posted earlier in The podcast thread. Love it.

Same dude insisted he didn't care because he had all the movies anyway. Heh.

On a completely unrelated note, I was going to eat some grapes, but they appear to have gone sour.

Same dude insisted he didn't care because he had all the movies anyway. Heh.

On a completely unrelated note, I was going to eat some grapes, but they appear to have gone sour.
Lol I know what you mean!

So who won?

Thanks for all your work on that, Yods. Good fun.

Definitely did better than last year (which I had completely forgotten about playing; far out my goldfish brain) and should have stuck with my instincts rather than do things differently) and are we able to see who we picked because, yep, I've forgotten some categories.