Movies that you watch over and over again...

Tools    

Although my double-X chromosomes force me to re-watch the same chick flicks over and over and over, I'm leaving them off this list.

Otherwise, it's:
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Donnie Darko
Synecdoche, New York
50 First Dates (yeah, I know...)
So I Married an Axe Murderer

but now you have my attention
Aliens "let's just butt out and call it even"
Predator "GOOO, RUUN, GET TO THE CHOPPEEER"
Leathal Weapon 3 "First they drug you, then they fu*k you"
Pulp Fiction "Did you notice a sign at the front of my house...."
Coming to America " The royal penis is clean your highness"
Speed " you got blinders on to the world"
Double Impact (guilty pleasure) "take your fancy clothes and black silk under and go back to disney land"
Don Jon - need to watch it more to pick out a quote.

The only films that I rewatch are usually blockbusters or guilty pleasures, films I genuinely enjoy/fun films for example:

Bond films
Indiana Jones
Star Wars
80's action films (examples: Die Hard, Hard Boiled, Arnie/Stallone/Van Damme films)
80's/90's family films (examples: Home Alone, Dunston Checks In, Beetlejuice, even Mermaids lol)
Animation, whether it's Disney, Ghibli or even Aardman films

Otherwise I mostly just watch a new film or two each day. There are a few films I've watched which I thoroughly enjoyed but I usually give it a few years before I'll rewatch.

Brief Encounter! I speak along with the whole film

Braveheart

Schindler's List

Magnolia
Persona
The Royal Tenenbaums
Requiem For A Dream
Cleo from 5 to 7
Dogville
Wild Reeds
Moulin Rouge
Spring Breakers
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Mulholland Drive
La Pianiste
Funny Games
and a lot of horror. and others.

but the wind was stronger
Streets of fire - great music (Steinman is a genius) , and Diane Lane looks amazing in this movie.
Predator -this is the one that i have watched more times ,it is a great movie (the jungle deserved an oscar for best supporting actor) and it helps that the total runtime just feel to be about 30 minutes.
then there movies like Stand by Me , The Goonies , Always , that i probably watch one time every year.

Back to the future.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I thought Back to the Future was rather overrated. I like The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, however.

Batman Movies
I am Legend
28 Weeks 'and' Months later
8 Mile
Bourne Movies
Indiana Jones
Pirates of the Carabean

Ghost in the Shell
Perfect Blue
The Chumbscrubber
The Quiet
Lilya 4-ever

I have watched all of those back to back in the same day, at least 10 times, and 5 times in the same week.

The Matrix
The Animatrix
Donnie Darko

I've watched each of these many times.

The Star Wars trilogy are the movies I have watched more times than any other movies.

Here are some other movies that, while I like well enough to see more than once, they admittedly do not hold the same special place in my heart regarding movies as West Side Story does, nor would I make special road trips to another part of my state, let alone out of state, to see.

A) Jaws

B) Lawrence of Arabia

C) Wizard of Oz

D) Dirty Harry

E) The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Two come to mind...

The Stranger and the Gunfighter ... and all enjoy once again as I have found a copy

Platinum Highschool - an obscure Mickey Rooney film - with MR playing a EG Robinson/Cagney tough guy role

Jeppers creapers

American History X
The Shining
Jaws
Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy
Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2
Observe And Report (yes I know)
The Watch (yes I know)

I don't really re-watch movies much anymore because there are so many great movies I am yet to see but in the past I've probably seen Grease the most due to the music and nostalgia. In recent years it would be Monsters. Just loved the atmosphere and the music so I would put it on whenever I had a spare half hour.

Inception (proof that the ending is reality.)

Pulp Fiction (Vincent and Mia probably stole the trophy from the restaurant.)

The Dark Knight (mostly the detective stuff slipped past me the first time...)

What makes you think Vincent and Mia stole the trophy instead of winning it? I don't know why, but that thought never even crossed my mind. I'm thinking that if they had stolen the trophy that one of them would have had it under their coat and that they would have acted quite differently as they returned to the apartment.

What makes you think Vincent and Mia stole the trophy instead of winning it? I don't know why, but that thought never even crossed my mind. I'm thinking that if they had stolen the trophy that one of them would have had it under their coat and that they would have acted quite differently as they returned to the apartment.
When Butch is walking back to his to retrieve the watch, as he walks past a large building just before going through a fence you can hear faintly on a radio being played that the Jack Rabbit Slims trophy has been stolen.