Vote!
25.93%
7 votes
The Punisher
74.07%
20 votes
Indiana Jones
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is not necessarily a battle of strength and who would win in a fight. When everyone first nominated the characters there was no criteria to pick who you think is the toughest movie character. It is more a conglomeration of all character traits to decide who is the baddest, the coolest, the funnest, and the best character on the forum. Pretty well the idea is to vote for who you think should win, which character of the two you want to see advance to the next round. But you can always vote with the idea of who would win in a fight as your influence.

Perhaps next time we have this tourney, we'll have the criteria being simply who would win in a fight, and then Superman, Alien, Predator, King Kong, and the entire Marvel Universe can get in on the action.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

North American Scum!
Not even a contest. Indy hands down. He doesn't have to compensate with all the weaponary.