does any1 know what the movie with a singing sword is called

Tools    

i dont know the name of this movie. but it was damn good. there was a adventure movie with a special sword called "singing sword" no. it didnt sing but had some kind of special power. do u know what movie this is?

The only singing sword that leaps immediately to mind is in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and that one does literally sing, as Frank Sinatra.

Sorry.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

was it a kung fu movie? or a fantasy movie? because i think i know what you are talking about.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
Let me give some closure to an 8-year-old question.

The movie is in fact a fantasy one, and its name is Sword of the Valiant.

I believe Sean Connery is in it.

There's no hope of the original poster coming back to confirm (and probably not of even seeing the answer), but you seem certain enough, so I'll mark it "Answered" unless we hear otherwise. Nicely done, assuming you're right.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't really say. I did see Sword of the Valiant years ago but I don't remember that much of it. I know that Prince Valiant was given "the Singing Sword" in the comic strip but I'm pretty sure that Prince Valiant isn't in the movie Sword of the Valiant.

Semper Fooey
I can't really say. iI did see Sword of the Valiant years ago but I don't remember that much of it. I know that Prince Valiant was given "the Singing Sword" in the comic strip but I'm pretty sure that Prince Valiant isn't in the movie Sword of the Valiant.
I looked up both movies on the imdb. Never seen either one. I could find no mention of a singing sword in Sword of the Valiant, but the Prince Valiant movie starring Robert Wagner definitely does have the singing sword as part of the plot.

There is also a 1997 Prince Valiant movie, but it appears that one doesn't have the singing sword.

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
Now I'm confused. The Singing Sword IS Prince Valiant's. At the same time, the Singing Sword is Excalibur's sister. So it seems that Sword of the Valiant is a knock-off to confuse people (like me) into thinking is a Prince Valiant movie. They could use Sean Connery with a bad perm but not Prince Valiant's name?

So will.15 should be right, imdb shows 2 Prince Valiant movies, one with Robert Wagner and another with Stephen Moyer. Any of those will surely have the Singing Sword, since it's Valiant's weapon of choice.

Without the OP, we will never know for sure.

i dont know the name of this movie. but it was damn good. there was a adventure movie with a special sword called "singing sword" no. it didnt sing but had some kind of special power. do u know what movie this is?
I'm sure the movie they are looking for is called "The Golden Blade"
made in 1953 its an old Arabian style movie. Since they said it was a magic sword but didn't sing

The Warrior's Way [2010].

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I don't think that could that be the movie, when this question was asked in 2002, eight years before "The Warriors Way" was released. Not to mention this question was asked almost fourteen years ago, I think you should maybe have read the first post a little more diligently, before replying friend. Welcome to Movie Forums, though.

What the hell, I'm going to mention Hawk the Slayer while we're at it. I wouldn't describe it as damn good, though.