Which Design Do You Prefer?
62.50%
10 votes
Option 1 - Lighter Version
37.50%
6 votes
Option 2 - Darker Version
16 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Greetings all! I should probably begin by apologizing for my absence as of late. It seems Toefuzz caught a cold and passed it on to his dad, who has since been laid up in bed as sick as can be. The benefit of this is I've had time to browse through my computer and happened to come across an old design I like. Keep in mind a lot of the links won't work on Option 2... It's simply an old design I have on my computer that I've always enjoyed... I can't decide between the two so I thought I'd put it up to a vote

Option #1 - www.toefuzz.com
Option #2 - www.toefuzz.com/test

My Top 100 favorite movies.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Design 2 is so generic. Stick to the first one def.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I agree with nitzer, first one is far better.

Randomly visiting for now
I don't really like option 2 that much it just seems too serious for my liking if you know what I mean. So I voted 1 because it has softer colours that are nicer to look at, although I'd prefer some kind of design in the space around the site like in option 2. Still with the same colours though. (yes I know colours is spelt funny - Aussie spelling )

I personally prefer the darker palette but I like the design of Option #1 better.

(BTW, on what scale do you rate movies on your site? Four stars, five stars? Just an opinion, but I would make this more apparent.)

It was on a 10 point scale but I wanted to incorporate more graphics so I'm going to a 5 star scale... It should be pretty apparent on the home page (not sure if you checked it after I redesigned the front page)... though if it's not you should notice it on the review page. I do have to redo the rating scale page though... Just too damn tired with this cold... I'm off to bed now actually

I'm actually getting bored with that design and thinking about changing it again... but I'm fickle like that

darker, easier on the eyes