Transporter 3

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really liked the first 2 installments of the Transporter, and there is news of a 3rd. It will be starring "Jason Statham" and he will contiune his role of "Frank Martin" and he has relocated to "Paris"

Its going to be directed be "Olivier Megaton"

cool i can't wait! when is it coming out?

I hope it's good.. I always get nervous they will ruin potential good movies

Awesome!! I love how Jason Statham is getting better roles and becoming a more noticed actor.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
True but he has in the past annoyed the hell out of me. It's the accent's he put's on he need's more help in that department. Also some of his acting has not been up to the standard you would expect from a hollywood actor. But the role's I have liked him in he has pulled them off tremedously fair play, thats IMO of course.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
i love the transporter quite possibly leterrier best film so far i thought the sequel was a little less impressive with a silly plot device and if i was statham id think twice before stepping back into those shoes its nice to see an actor stay playing a character but he can afford to be choosy now granted he wont ever be classed as a list but he has some likeability to him.If a third film defies the poor sequel stigmata and lives up to the original then i hope statham returns along with his little french friend but ill not hold my breath

I must be the only lad in here that doesn't like The Transporter films. It's not even entertaining.

I hope it's good.. I always get nervous they will ruin potential good movies
same here i rely hope theu dont ruin it

True but he has in the past annoyed the hell out of me. It's the accent's he put's on he need's more help in that department. Also some of his acting has not been up to the standard you would expect from a hollywood actor. But the role's I have liked him in he has pulled them off tremedously fair play, thats IMO of course.
That I agree on...