2014 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

Since Kolten Wong is hotter than a firecracker, and Doziers coming around now too, I decided to send a couple offers out Mikeys way.

Kolten Wong & Khris Davis for Torii Hunter. I never should have dropped him Or...

Kolten Wong & Jeff Locke for Jesse Hahn, though I do worry the Padres can continue their even minimal run support requirement.

If he says yes to either Ill be done trading till the all-star break

Edit in - Decided on a 3 for 1 offering Khris Davis, Rubby De La Rosa, and Kolten Wong for Torii Hunter.

Kolten Wong & Khris Davis for Torii Hunter. I never should have dropped him
Tim noticed earlier that Hunter was literally the only player on your team from your draft (though not for lack of trying, since you had him on the trading block like eight times). When you dropped him you achieved total roster turnover.

Tim noticed earlier that Hunter was literally the only player on your team from your draft (though not for lack of trying, since you had him on the trading block like eight times). When you dropped him you achieved total roster turnover.
Yeah. Yay me. Its all in to make my crew better, but its an ugly display.

Taking away the embarrassment aspect, now my roster is better than ever.

C d'Arnaud. He now looks to be making good this year in the catcher department. Since coming back 2 weeks ago hes in the top 4 of catchers, has power.

1B Jose Abreu. He will be the #1 overall in 2015 draft. Thats called a prediction-statement.

2B Dozier. Hes coming around from a lower back injury a month ago.

3B Encarnacion. He will go high in first round next year.

SS Reyes. Please stay healthy!

OF Polanco. Cutch Jr

OF JD Martinez. Cabrera Jr

OF Springer. Hits homers at same pace as Encarnacion, Cruz, and Mesoraco.

My pitchings pretty much sorted. I honestly feel I have a shot at winning it all still (, but I think the Rays do too, so theres that.)

Sent you a little somthin somthin Tongs...

Decided not to trade right now. Want to see if Khris can rebound from the shoulder strain, and if Wongs legit.

No prob Bob. Deals available to the end of the All-Star break.
Thanks for McGee, and I think Duda will help your power problem. McGee is head of the committee now, might lose the spot if Balfour gets it together, but I know he wont hurt me like Jenrry Mejia could.

I guess I wont be holding onto Wong since Dozier woke up with 2 dingers yesterday.

So Im willing to move Edwin Encarnacion (out 2-4 weeks, he says he'll be back in 2 but who knows), Kolten Wong, and Gregory Polanco.

Looking for strong home run power with runs, rbi's, and avg too.

Wong hits a few homers, he's "emerging" and you don't need Dozier. Dozier hits 2 homers, so now he's "woken up" and you do need him. What does it all have in common?

Well, I just sent an offer to Adam which I turned down from him a few days ago. Polanco for Granderson. Grandy is legit, he may not hit 40 homers, but hes outperformed Polanco this past month and going into the break. They also have him batting leadoff like Polanco does for Pittsburgh.

Alright, I keep thinking my team is going to turn it around but it keeps hovering at around 8th place. I'm last by a lot in wins, but need more offense, so I offered my pitching staff's crown jewel, David Price, to Quickie Marte for Cargo. It seems pretty even to me, even though Cargo is such an injury risk and Price has been so good this year. I need Cargo to return to form to make it worthwhile.

Is this a scam?
No. I'm so far behind in wins that I can't reasonably expect to make up ground there, so I need to focus on offense. Cargo is a player who has a track record of being a top-10 type of offensive player, so I think it's worth the risk.

Noooooooooo! I wanted Price! Sigh.

Though I do think you will make out well on that trade Scott, I dont think Adam will accept.

Noooooooooo! I wanted Price! Sigh.

Though I do think you made out well on that trade Scott.
He hasn't accepted yet! If he turns me down, we'll see if we can work something out. Do you think the Rays are going to hold on to him? They're creeping up in the standings.

Yeah I misread your post then saw the trade wasnt finalized so then changed my post.

Honestly, I think they might keep him. His production isnt the issue as much as does the club think they still have a shot at the playoffs. Weve been dominant the past 2-3 weeks, and our road records fantastic too. Things were just so awful for us the start of the season that it was an anomaly. and I think the tide now is moving that hard to the good.

Honestly, I think they might keep him. His production isnt the issue as much as does the club think they still have a shot at the playoffs. Weve been dominant the past 2-3 weeks, and our road records fantastic too. Things were just so awful for us the start of the season that it was an anomaly. and I think the tide now is moving that hard to the good.
I think the Rays are being smart, to see if they're overwhelmed by an offer for Zobrist or Price. If they're not, they'll keep them, but if they can get a lopsided deal, then they'll cash in. They are playing well though.

I think the Rays are being smart, to see if they're overwhelmed by an offer for Zobrist or Price. If they're not, they'll keep them, but if they can get a lopsided deal, then they'll cash in. They are playing well though.
Theyre looking for what they got for Shields & Wade Davis, and thats a couple blue chippers like Jake Odorizzi and Wil Myers. Thats just the only way they operate so they can survive. Odorizzis looking dominant more than not now, and I feel Myers will do alot better in 2015. Shields is now declining, but Wades a great RP.