MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I like my team, though it has holes. Probably the good thing for me is 3 of my best players (Davis, Machado, Cano) haven't done much and are bound to heat up when they come back from DL or just basic poor play. I mean, my Cano trade could be a steal.

Bryce Harper to have thumb surgery, out until at least July

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...3/bryce-harper

Most overrated and disappointing fantasy player ever? I cant think of a better one.

Bryce Harper to have thumb surgery, out until at least July

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...3/bryce-harper

Most overrated and disappointing fantasy player ever? I cant think of a better one.
Han Ram 2 or 3 years ago was the biggest fantasy disappointment.

Bryce Harper has never produced at a long clip like Hanley Ramirez has. Never.

First rounder?! No way.

Jose Abreau will take that slot just watch. I just wished he didnt make his bones on my team He set the record for more home runs in April than ANY rookie EVER in baseball (9, and why did it have to be a grand slam?! augh), and is still going as he's hit a 10th.

A system of cells interlinked
Santana? That dude can't hit over .150...

Today is the day I gain more points in pitching, or tumble down the ranks...

3 starters and 3 relief rockin today!

Carlos Carrasco....

.....and now Trevor Bauer may get the call! He's done this bit before the last 2 years, and wasnt major league ready. This year though he finally looks like he's rock solid. I believe Cleveland thinks so too.

It's between Bauer and Josh Tomlin.

Michael Pineda had to halt a simulated game on Tuesday after experiencing tightness in his right lat.

Put some pine tar on it and stfu. Anybody want him?

Pedroa or you have paranoia

I had Pedroia, traded him for Anibal. Before I could play Anibal I traded him for Cuddyer. Anibal gets a hurt thumb, and Cuddyers healing like a 59 year old. The guy that made out is the one with Pedroia , but I got Omar Infante now and we'll see whose second basemans in the next two weeks the best HA!

Sabathia pitches four scoreless then implodes in the fifth. I know April isn't over yet but I am in last place and FRUSTRATED.

Sabathia pitches four scoreless then implodes in the fifth. I know April isn't over yet but I am in last place and FRUSTRATED.
It's the Sabathia way. I had him last year and got "stuck" with him until our trade.