MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2014 Draft and Settings Stuff

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I drafted last year!

There seems to be alot more intriguing late round draft picks this season. Paying attention this time who to steer clear of. I think I grabbed 1 or 2 players in the draft last year on the IR.

Dont think I am gonna be able to be live for my first MoFo baseball draft. Super bummed but them the breaks. Ill be setting up my order tomorrow night. I have had auto drafts work out in the past, so fingers crossed.

I may actually get a little time to do a mock or two. Not too worried about it though.

Reminder: the draft is THIS WEEKEND. SUNDAY at 1:30 ET. That's 10:30 for those of you on the West Coast. And sometime in June if you live in Australia or something.

I'll probably be PMing all of you tomorrow just to be safe. Sorry in advance if you get an unnecessary reminder.

Heres a very true observation - 65% of the season is what you do on draft day. Imo someone cant win the league with a bad draft.

A morning draft is a good way to start off Sunday. I'm hoping there aren't too many more injuries before the start of the season. I've already had 2 drafts and picked Beachy in both of them. Whoops!

Its 1:52pm saturday 3/15. Hopefully at 1:52 tomorrow I will have Miguel Cabrera on my roster

Less than 24 hours away...