Fantastic Four?

Tools    

Does anyone have that video that was leaked out a while ago? I never got a chance to see it and I can't find it anywhere.

Well, I don't think anyone here will say they have it since it's illegal!

What did the leaked footage have on it anyway?

oh, so like, unfinished CGI and stuff.

yeah I would try Ebay if i was u mate, ebay usually has some good unseen footage, and leaked goods
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

ebay sells everything, basically

Originally Posted by Tarantino's Assasin
Well, I don't think anyone here will say they have it since it's illegal!
Oh, never mind then.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I've got the film that was sort of released a few years back.... apparently whoever had the rights had to either make a FF movie or give it up so they made a FF movie. It's not good....... makes for good post pub veiwing but thats about it. Oh, and no original prints exist so as you can expect, the general quality is poo.
Remarkably, The Thing is this version is top notch.... looks and sounds just like he did in the cartoons. The same however cannot be said for the Human Torch ( looks like a cut scene from a PS2 game) and Mr. Fantastic's stretching ability ( people in the know will know what im on about...... the rubber arm coming from the limo's sunroof at the end of the movie!).
If you can manage to track a copy (and it will be a copy so don't get too upset if your anti-pirate) then i'd say get it, crap quality or not..... it's worth it just for the comedy value.

I meant a clip from the upcoming movie. But I wish I could see that one ^