Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

Originally Posted by spudracer
Ok, here's where your wrong. Most people HAVE seen Joe Versus the Volcano, but don't want to admit it.
That makes me feel like...like you are all somehow familiar...like I've finally come home!

"If I had the need, and the wherewithal, Mr. Banks, this would be my trunk of choice."

any tricky situation: "we're gonna need a bigger boat..."

everyone says it now at work, even my superviser!

everone loves jaws don't they?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Captain-Cool Hand Luke

my favs are from carlitos way when pacino says;
"you think your big time-your gonna die big time"
and the godfather when pacino says;
"keep your friends close,but your enemies closer".

"Looks like I picked up a bad day to give up [insert almost anything here: drinking, smoking, chocolate]."

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
"Wonderful girl. Either I'm gonna kill her, or I'm beginning to like her."

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Annoyingly I can't go the day without saying to someone "Forget about it!" Napoleon Dynamite style...

I hate to seem so boring, but I don't think I ever go around quoting movies at random much. I'll try and keep a tab on myself if I do the next time, but I usually stick to my own personal sexy-isms.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I hate to seem so boring,
Boring, you, never

I used to have a shirt that said "you talkin to me" with that picture of deniro holding a gun after he just shot the guy in the hallway (I know, kinda lame, I always felt kind of embarassed to wear it because of the cheesy tough-guy quote. Plus I was always affraid someone would say "I'm talkin to you".

Somedays I used to say "suck on this" and shoot my little brothers with rubberbands. I'm a little too old for that now.

My sister and I will often apply the Eric Estrada from Sealab accent to various household items, for example if there happens to be some doritos in the room one of us will say "oh yeah, I'm gonna eat me som doh-reet-ohs"

I have a habbit of saying "Allllrighty then".

I dont know why. I ****ing hate that movie.

edit: Also (not an exact quote, but it never is):
"I need to write. Just one line, then Ill go get a coffee. And a muffin. Mmmmm banana muffin."

Cheech And Chong

He Said His Name Is, Rrrrrrrraaaaaaallllllllppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhh

Born In East La

I Really Like Your Phants

My brother and I only sepak in Simpsons quotes. We tried to go five minutes without doing it once, and didn't have anything to talk about! Most used (about three times a day) is the sequence inn the stonecutters ep where Homer is talking to the plumber:

"Really?"
"Yes."
"Reeeeeeaaallly?"
"Yes...YES!"
"Well what if I was to shake your hand in this-wise?"

It happens anytime someone says the word 'really'.

Others include:
"You just called me a bastard, didn't you?" (The Young Ones)

"Who's tryin to kill you Mr. Donutman?" (Wayne's World)

"I've had plenty of jobs, nothing you'd call a career. Let me put it this way: I have an extensive collection of name tags and hairnets." (also Wayne's World)

plus many, many more

It' such a fine line between stupid and clever...

These go to eleven.

"how long is this going to take?" madagascar

Me and my friend after watching Bio-Dome about 4 times in one day are constantly saying...

.."when we're not out saving the environment, we're thinking of you, naked, thigh deep in tofu"..

we usually say when shes over my house when we actually are eating tofu because i am vegetarian lol

there's a frog in my snake oil
I only remember stuff that I've watched far too many times... hence favourites from my childhood...hence...

Flash Gordon

It's a really... brilliant... stra_te_gyyy

and

Why not? (Sydow stylee)

ORO
"Not even the wankers in the street drink that!" -- WITHNAIL & I

It crops up most days.

Alllllllllrrriiiighty Then!