Movie Pictures Thread

Tools    

Neutral Milk Hotel
This is the thread were you ask someone for a pic from a movie and the next person either posts the pic or gives a link and then they ask for a pic and so on. saw this on another site and it was quite succesfull.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Neutral Milk Hotel
God knows what that meant

"I can't help it..."
When Harry Met Sally

That Thing You Do!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Neutral Milk Hotel
Being John Malcovich

Shouldn't this be in the Games Tabs Lists forum?

Also, the lady asked for Rounders dangit... Don't step out of turn!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

I am having trouble posting pictures maybe that is what happened to the Dude. I shows up on the reply then doen't show up on the thread post.

"I can't help it..."
Rounders

Being John Malkovich

Bondi Tsunami, please

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yayyyyy I get a chance to show a pic of Wilfred Brambell and John Lennon snorting Coke (note the capital 'c'). Cheers Nebbs!

Here

hmmmm still no pics showing up here.

Suckers

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Yayyyyy I get a chance to show a pic of Wilfred Brambell and John Lennon snorting Coke (note the capital 'c'). Cheers Nebbs!

Suckers
That is a really good one Taty.

http://www.sd455.com/moviesuckers.jpg I had never heard of this film, when I found it I see why you picked it.

Emerald City

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
That is a really good one Taty.

http://www.sd455.com/moviesuckers.jpg I had never heard of this film, when I found it I see why you picked it.

Emerald City
I was given Suckers a while back by a sarcastic friend - it's not bad and the first 45 minutes brought me back to my days as a green salesman.

Emerald City

Angel (my favourite Neil Jordan movie)

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ive never heard of that one. I tried to find a pic let alone the movie and I got no results. Oh and when I post pics itll always be links for some reason.

Neutral Milk Hotel
http://www.impawards.com/1992/crying_game_ver1.html

Does anyone have a picture of Turketron from Aquateen Hunger Force. Hes the robot turkey who comes to them in Thanksgiving. I know its not really a movie but I would appreciate it if anyone does. And if not continue posting and disregard this request

"I can't help it..."
Six Degrees Of Separation