Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

I want to clear this up for Sexy.

Sexy this pm was a lie. TUS had me vote for Godoggo. When you pm'ed me asking how I could do that, I knew I was being betrayed.

No hard feelings, I hope, Godoggo.
I'm not sure I understand -- how did that make you know you were betrayed?

I have had a feeling for a long time that you were actually a very serious player and a strong one. In fact, to be honest, I had hoped you would win if I didn't. There's even a post awhile back where I asked everyone to predict who would win the game and I predicted you, Hit Girl.

I don't know what it is about you, but... you have powers.

And I was completely stunned when you sent me that private message with the Pennywise Clown from IT telling me you voted for me. You used the GIF I used on Donniedarko against me. That was spectacular.
Coming from you, that's a big complement!

I thought SC photoshopped that PM
People started to not trust my images because I did Photoshop a picture to UsualSuspect that made it look like I had voted for Daniel M. I was showing him a snipping tool image I took of my PM to Raul showing him my vote, and I made it look like I had voted for Daniel M. When in reality, I voted for... whoever it was that I voted for. I forget. Not Daniel M.

I just want to say, I know who I'm voting for, but I'm okay with any of you three winning. You done good.

Oh, I had voted for... well, it was that round when I eliminated Cobpyth with my save.

I had voted for Godoggo. Not Daniel M.

I voted for Godoggo during that round and made Daniel M, Jiraffe and Swan vote for Cobpyth.

I feared that Cobpyth had an idol and would use it, so I voted for Godoggo just in case. Just so there could be someone else to eliminate with my save in case Cobpyth used an idol.

TUS was sharing pm's with Sexy about what I thought was our private strategy. I had also discussed the possibility of Sexy demise. I felt betrayed, so after we got rid of SC, he was the next target.

Sorry man, but you were too big a threat.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
People can PM there votes whenever they want to me. I'm still hoping to here from Jiraffe as far as what he has to say. I also am hoping TUS, Cob and Daniel have some input as they were pretty key players in this game.

Oh, I had voted for... well, it was that round when I eliminated Cobpyth with my save.

I had voted for Godoggo. Not Daniel M.

I voted for Godoggo during that round and made Daniel M, Jiraffe and Swan vote for Cobpyth.

I feared that Cobpyth had an idol and would use it, so I voted for Godoggo just in case. Just so there could be someone else to eliminate with my save in case Cobpyth used an idol.
That makes sense. I was at first wondering about that, why he wouldn't vote with the rest of his team. Makes sense now though.

I heard from Jiraffe that Cobpyth might have an idol.

I feared the possibility that maybe Jiraffe was working with Cobpyth and I wouldn't be able to get Cobpyth out.

So I had them vote out Cobpyth and -- secretly -- to myself -- only I knew it -- I voted for Godoggo in case Cobpyth had an idol. Otherwise it would have been half Daniel, half Cobpyth, and I could have saved Daniel, I guess, but nobody would have gone in his place. I didn't want that. So I put one vote for Godoggo in there just in case.

Cobpyth didn't have an idol, though. Godoggo did.

And I laughed heartily when she used it and nobody had voted for her and she wasted it.

I heard from Jiraffe that Cobpyth might have an idol.

I feared the possibility that maybe Jiraffe was working with Cobpyth and I wouldn't be able to get Cobpyth out.

So I had them vote out Cobpyth and -- secretly -- to myself -- only I knew it -- I voted for Godoggo in case Cobpyth had an idol. Otherwise it would have been half Daniel, half Cobpyth, and I could have saved Daniel, I guess, but nobody would have gone in his place. I didn't want that. So I put one vote for Godoggo in there just in case.

Cobpyth didn't have an idol, though. Godoggo did.

And I laughed heartily when she used it and nobody had voted for her and she wasted it.
You were the only one that successfully used an idol in this game. I thought about adding one more when there were none left but I figured the people using them didn't need them anyways.

I have enjoyed being the host. Hopefully my game was at least fun for you all. I thought it had a pretty good pace to it, yet you didn't need to literally live on here either.