4th Movie Hall of Fame Nominations

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
When I was in college I didn't do anything, didn't work and studied to not fail. Good times.
I wish that's what it was like for me. I'm pretty overloaded with work at the moment, in addition to getting internship interviews set up and coordinating my exchange to Singapore for next semester.

It's because there is nothing to have a conflicting opinion about. Raul said there wasn't a person who would have placed my nomination in first place among the ones nominated, I just showed there was indeed. There is no room for conflicting opinions in this case, or you would argue that the review I posted was written not by a person, a monkey perhaps?
Maybe this was botched communication then? My conflicting opinion was that I don't think that the only people's opinions who matter are those with similar beliefs, which you said in a post earlier. I wasn't commenting on what Raul said because obviously that's false, and we have proof against that right here (though you placed 8 1/2 ahead of it, right? still Raul'c comment is clearly hyperbole).

I wasn't commenting on what Raul said because obviously that's false, and we have proof against that right here (though you placed 8 1/2 ahead of it, right? still Raul'c comment is clearly hyperbole).
8 1/2 and maybe Sancho. So I didn't count as such person.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
8 1/2 and maybe Sancho. So I didn't count as such person.
Yeah, so not definitive proof, but something that essentially reveals Raul's statement as farce

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Is Sancho that adaptation of Don Quixote that Goddard tried to make in Brazil?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Raul, get busy on your write-up for the induction. You too, Swan.

I want 1000 words by Friday. You can do some art work for them as well.

Congrats, both of you. There were a bunch of great movies and I'm happy to see both of these inducted. Even if Sansho didn't resonate as strongly with me as Autumn Sonata, I get that it's a great movie and I can see why people think so.

Autumn Sonata is a brave movie that explores a taboo subject. Any other movie I've seen that approaches the subject always seems to do so with some sort of safety net in place.

I'm going to try to get Synecdoche in there at some point. Maybe I'll try it again in a couple of years.

Did I... just win something?!?!?!?? And alongside my buddy raul?

RAUL

1. Bigger than Life
2. Synecdoche, New York
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. 8 1/2
5. Sweet Smell of Success
6. On the Waterfront
7. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
8. Trouble in Paradise
9. Yojimbo
10. Autumn Sonata
11. Punch-Drunk Love
12. Ed Wood
13. Sansho the Bailiff
14. Cherry Blossoms
15. Primal Fear
16. Utena

by far the best hall of fame yet. i loved the first eight.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Sure. I'd like to have the write-ups in a couple of weeks, but there is really no specific time it needs to be done by. If you need longer, take longer.