Film that made you cry

Tools    

The first movie I ever remember crying to was either that ladder 49 movie or Grand Torino. Also recently lone survivor made me tear up. It was like an angry/sad/I want revenge cry lol

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Batteries not Included when I was young
Lion King when I was young
Carlito's Way when I......... wasn't young haha

The lion king still gets me...

I shed a tear while watching The Deer Hunter, something that rarely happens to me. Also a little known film called El Norte as well as Grave of the Fireflies.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I shed a tear while watching The Deer Hunter, something that rarely happens to me. Also a little known film called El Norte as well as Grave of the Fireflies.
El Norte made me cry too. I didn't cry during The Deer Hunter, but it was emotionally exhausting. I think I was too overwhelmed to cry. Great movie.

Bloody titanic. still makes me cry.. i never watch it, i'm too damn scared of swimming anyway..

The Lion King still makes me cry.. and I am Sam.

--
new here!

the perks of being a wallflower and her moved me. But the only movie that ever made me cry was Marley and Me.

Great question. I'm gonna have to go with Seven Pounds with Will Smith. Now, I didn't really get to cry, but I felt so uncomfortable and sad when I left the theater. I spent the whole night thinking about how tragic that movie is.

i will have to have a good think about that one. there are a few.

Titanic, the only one

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I remember weeping endlessly to the ending of The Elephant Man.

Nothing can beat this, however:

Simply one of the most beautiful moments in all of film. Everything Kubrick was saying about the heartlessness of war, its institutional dysfunctions, its cold bureaucracy... was seemingly encapsulated here. War benefits the few at the expense of many, and these soliders are merely like pawns on a chess set, being manoeuvred and played with by the elites, being indoctrinated into thinking their enemies are savage and wicked.

It is such a dismal ending, but has a strange undercurrent of humanity to it.

I cry at practically every movie I see. Yeah, I'm pathetic.
lmao!!!!