Halloween Chat

Tools    

H20 and ressurection just pretended halloween 4-6 never happened. even though i didnt like Halloween 4-6 i think pretending that they never happened is an insult to the great actor Donald Pleasence.

Arresting your development
I like the theme music...

For my MOFOS

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I like the theme music...

For my MOFOS

thx, it goes much appreciated, i haven't been able to find a like to that for some time

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
thx, it goes much appreciated, i haven't been able to find a like to that for some time
No problem.

man i wish there was some news on h9

there will be

if anyone wants like plot details and a review for each halloween movie than go hear.
thefleshfarm.com

its not just halloween if you go to the main page than it has alot of horror movies.

Also it plays the original hallowen theme

cool site

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
if anyone wants like plot details and a review for each halloween movie than go hear.
thefleshfarm.com

its not just halloween if you go to the main page than it has alot of horror movies.

Also it plays the original hallowen theme
That music still gives me the creeps so I've come to realise that the sheer terror of it has now permanently penetrated my soul for good.

Here's Johnny!
i hated number 3 it was totally off the plot and i didnt enjoy it

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Originally Posted by Dukefrukem
may I ask you guys why you like the Halloween movies so much? What really grabs you from the movies?
The first Halloween was awesome, strictly from a classic movie standpoint if nothing else. Was it scary, eh....sorta, but its a classic. Such as the original Alien, there wasn't much of the alien in it, and it was primarily conversational, but its a classic flic, stylistically designed beautifully.

I'm awaiting the release of The Grudge this month, it should be pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Was Halloween 3 actaully a bad movie? or was it just the lack of Michel Meyers and following disappointment?
both, imho

I love the first Halloween because of Carpenter's masterful direction. I don't like slasher movies in general, but this is a practically flawless film.

Halloween 2 is, well, meh. Nothing special. It's very predictable with lousy performances and so-so direction.

Halloween III is, IMHO, a blast. Pure cheesy fun. Calling it Halloween, of course, is misleading since it is something completely separate from the Michael Myers stories. But still and all, I had a great time watching it.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Was Halloween 3 actaully a bad movie? or was it just the lack of Michel Meyers and following disappointment?
Had nothing to do with the first two whatsoever. The ending is what pissed me off the most.
WARNING: "Hollowen 3" spoilers below
Basically, it was just another ending that had the enemy getting away with it without showing the entirety of the outcome. It had to do with a holloween commercial that was to be broadcasted over the city where anyone who sees it, has their brain implode so to speak. The last scene of the movie was the guy who was trying to be the hero, yelling "stop it" "stop it" as the commercial was starting to play.
Garbage.

Originally Posted by FrankTheBunny420
The first Halloween was awesome, strictly from a classic movie standpoint if nothing else. Was it scary, eh....sorta, but its a classic. Such as the original Alien, there wasn't much of the alien in it, and it was primarily conversational, but its a classic flic, stylistically designed beautifully.

I'm awaiting the release of The Grudge this month, it should be pretty cool.

Seen the original The Grudge? Ju-On i think its called

Here's Johnny!
halloween 3: i didnt like it cause i was expecting michael myers to pop out and slice sum throats....but when this didnt happen i was disappointed. So perhaps i should have gone into it with an open mind....too late now....