Favorite Fight Scenes

Tools    

Other favorite fight scenes:

Although my favorite fight scenes are the Rumble in West Side Story
and the afternoon melee on the playground between the Jets and Sharks, I also have another couple of favorite fight scenes:

The scenes in the film Billy Jack, when Billy Jack fights all 15 men who want to beat him up in the city park, and the part in the ice cream parlor when Billy Jack fights Bernard Posner and a couple of his henchman punk friends. Neat martial arts scenes they are.

Anarchist within reason
The corridior fight scene in Old Boy

Me Myself and Irene when Jim Carreys fights himself

The Matrix Reloaded when Neo fights the Merovingians (is that spelled right?) guards

Enter the Dragon when Bruce Lee is fighting underground against like forty guards in the prison

Out for Justice when Segal fights everybody in Richie's brother's bar with a cue ball in a cloth
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

*Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragons. I like the fightscene of Chow Yun fat and Michelle Yeoh against Ziyi Zhang..

*Apocalypto

*Slumdog Millionaire

*Face-off when Nicolas Cage is fighting with John Travolta

Since everybody has already mentioned Kill Bill, I nominate the best fight scene from my childhood..."Gremlins."

The part where "Billy's" mom goes to war with the little beasts in her kitchen.

I tried to paste the Youtube video for your viewing pleasure, but I don't have enough posts yet.

She stabs one, knocks another one into a mixer, and nukes one in the microwave...still frightening after all these years.

Since everybody has already mentioned Kill Bill, I nominate the best fight scene from my childhood..."Gremlins."

The part where "Billy's" mom goes to war with the little beasts in her kitchen.

I tried to paste the Youtube video for your viewing pleasure, but I don't have enough posts yet.

She stabs one, knocks another one into a mixer, and nukes one in the microwave...still frightening after all these years.

I still remember this movie.. hm... I do agree..

there are some cool fight sequences in "duel to the death", exploding ninjas etc..

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Does it have to be from a movie? Got some from the episode of Adam 12 called Badge Heavy.

Charlie Burnside was a very bad cop. :O

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
The fight scene in Equilibrium where John Preston fights the Thought Police.

Borat vs Azamat, Baron Cohen has some serious balls bursting into a confrence hall fully naked fighting a fat man twice his weight.

The fight between the news stations in Anchorman.

Maximum's first fight in Gladiator where he really shows what he's made of.

I know a lot of people on here probably hate 300 but because it's such a "lads movie" it has to have a place on my list of favourite fight scenes. One scene i'd have to choose would be Leonidis against the Persians.

The first fight in Fight Club is funny because it's so awkward with that punch to the ear.

The scene in Hero where the two girls fight is breathtaking, when all the autumn tree leaves turn red after one of the women is stabbed is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a movie.

Of course the corrdior scene from Old Boy ranks up there too.

Mickey's fight in Snatch against Good Night Anderson because of the part when he falls into the water after getting knocked down and the whole way that fight is shot.