THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I like Billie Holiday and Miles Davis. I am no jazz expert.
Miles Davis scored the fantastic French noir Elevator to the Gallows. It will be on my list if this thing ever goes through.

I think I will watch They Live tonight.
If you can find a copy of Cobra, we could try and do that sometime this week. Or Death Race 2000, of course.

I’m just the espresso
Miles Davis scored the fantastic French noir Elevator to the Gallows. It will be on my list if this thing ever goes through.
I'm so disappointed in him for making a soundtrack. I thought he was better than that.

If you can find a copy of Cobra, we could try and do that sometime this week. Or Death Race 2000, of course.
I'll try and find one.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I never listen to soundtracks.
I barely ever do. Repo Man has an awesome soundtrack and there are maybe a couple of others but not many.

updated my Mofie noms, & rauldc deserves some Best Thread votes for The Chill Club

but srsly

updated my Mofie noms, & rauldc deserves some Best Thread votes for The Chill Club

but srsly
We need more game, best post and best thread noms.

Also right after the Mofies I'm going to put a thread up. I'm replacing two categories and just adding one more so be thinking of good categories for next year.

I called one of my teacher's a c*nt in 12th grade. He said I was disgusting.
We would have gotten kicked out. I was going to a private catholic school in twelfth grade. That would have been a huge no no.

I went to a Catholic school once. No, twice. No, three times. No... six times.

I’m just the espresso
We would have gotten kicked out. I was going to a private catholic school in twelfth grade. That would have been a huge no no.
He just yelled at me. Something about respect.