Kanopy.com

Tools    

Finally renewed my library card so I could stream Memoria. Let’s not even talk about libraries with clunky websites. Turns out so far as I could tell that Kanopy no longer exists. There is Kanopy Plus, but that seems to be between itself & directly with libraries.

Does anyone know? Is Kanopy no longer in existence?

My Kanopy works just fine as of right now

I use to have Kanopy from my local library card that was a reciprocal card to the Seattle library system. My local library wasn't signed up with Kanopy but the Seattle library was. During Covid they closed Kanopy on my library system saying they didn't have enough people to work it. So I haven't tried it and I'm no help at all

My Kanopy works just fine as of right now

So what the heck am I doing wrong? The main library has flood damage so god knows when they will reopen.

I use to have Kanopy from my local library card that was a reciprocal card to the Seattle library system. My local library wasn't signed up with Kanopy but the Seattle library was. During Covid they closed Kanopy on my library system saying they didn't have enough people to work it. So I haven't tried it and I'm no help at all
The woman behind the desk at the local library seemed to have no clue about Kanopy so maybe I should wait for the main library to reopen. Did I need a Connecticut library card? So confused. The town next over to ours is affluent & I bet they know all about Kanopy & I think I can get a library card from them without actually living there.