How much celeb bad behavior are you willing to forgive?

Tools    

An arrogant prick in the entertainment industry?!?! well I never would have thought that possible.
Exceptionally so, is the idea. There are obviously varying degrees and I tend to assume the rich and famous are generally exhibiting a much lower level of behavior than your average page, it just sounds like Cameron is an arrogant prick even among arrogant pricks.

I can take it all. Watching a film somebody made shouldn't have much to do with their actions or behavior.

The only exception being Michael J. Bassett, Silent Hill: Revelations is a crime on humanity SO large that I couldn't forgive it even if I wanted to.

So you won't watch a Polanksi movie?
I've no problem with Roman. I'd gladly watch his movies. no matter what he's done.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Like I said before, I can't really pre-approve every movie I see with the Good Housekeeping Seal. I'd be afraid to watch any movies.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Here's the thing about actors.....People seem to think that they are gods. I don't get it. They are just people and people make mistakes. People should learn from their mistakes and not keep makeing the same ones over and over.... *cough* Lindsay Lohan.

Its not possible for human beings to learn from their mistakes. Humans also have choices and sadly, choose to do the wrong things.

I've never heard that one before.
There you go, free of charge, something else you've learned.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What is really getting on my nerves at the minute on the subject of 'Celebritys' Bad behaviour is all this Justin Beiber rubbish, he is a jumped up little **** who thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants to. It seems he is in the news all the time for some new nonsense he has got up to. Im going through some of the 'Funny pages' I have likes on FB and every other post is him spitting on HIS fans! The BOY is a total prick and im sure if they stopped giving him publicity he would stop being said prick.

It's all PR to try to change his image, IMO. He needs to become an adult in the eyes of a new audience as his audience grows up. Think Brittany, Christina, etc. The same thing often happens with actors and, actresses especially, with movies, though they have it a little 'easier' as they can make a grown up/indie film.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It's all PR to try to change his image, IMO. He needs to become an adult in the eyes of a new audience as his audience grows up. Think Brittany, Christina, etc. The same thing often happens with actors and, actresses especially, with movies, though they have it a little 'easier' as they can make a grown up/indie film.
True but he is just acting like a loon at the moment or maybe he has always been like this as I dont really take much notice of him, but recently he seems to be mentioned all the damn time. I think some people (actors/musicians) cant handle the constant media frenzy surrounding them and thats why so many 'flip' or do drugs to help get them through, but then sadly some of them die young, like Amy Winehouse etc. The simple thing to do, I think, is to not be a media person. There are loads of celebritys who dont sell their stuff to the media and who keep themselves to themselves. I would hate to be famous.

Well, I haven't really learned anything, as people never learn from their mistakes.
Some rep for you - I'm glad we're on an understanding level about this.

The simple thing to do, I think, is to not be a media person. There are loads of celebritys who dont sell their stuff to the media and who keep themselves to themselves. I would hate to be famous.
Yes, which is why it's PR.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yes, which is why it's PR.
Did you hear he spat on his fans and then laugh about it? If people didnt think he was a douche before this, then they should now. I bet his PR agents are pulling what remaining hair they have out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Until they don't rape children it's ok.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Until they don't rape children it's ok.
Its impossible for fans to set standards for celebrities - people have their own minds and they rape children, then that's what happens. Afterwards, you can chose to like it or hate it.

Its impossible for fans to set standards for celebrities - people have their own minds and they rape children, then that's what happens. Afterwards, you can chose to like it or hate it.
Are you saying that a fan/person can only have/choose an opinion about a specific subject/action after it occurs?