Max Payne

Tools    

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
now i am not usally one for video game to movie productions (mainly coz of Hitman and Resident Evil) but for some reason i think that this could be a good adaption. The actor choosen to play Max is Mark Wahlberg and has a excellent resemblance to the character. The movie is still in its early development and is set to be realeased in 2010 but looks promising because it appears to follow the game's plot. I bet the 'bullet time' will look very good, hopefully as stunning as the 'Matrix'

here's the IMDB link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I really don't see Whalberg playing Payne - I've always seen Brad Pitt as the one who could best play the role.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Call me crazy but Thomas Jane?

He did awesome as the Punisher

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I could see it.

I found this article recently, and I agree with it 110%.....

Originally Posted by FirstShowing.net
The path to success with Max Payne is to base it very strictly off of the video game, almost like Zack Snyder and 300 (with its exact frame-to-frame comparisons from the source material). It really needs that Sin City visual style and Matrix flair for it to really succeed. Without it, I can tell you it's a guaranteed flop.

As long as Uwe Boll doesn't direct i will be happy... seriously, he butchers every single video game to movie adaptation

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think that Dungeon King sh*t was his last U.S. film anyways.
POSTAL???

Suspect's Reviews

I'd rather get a new Max Payne game because of the bad track record for game to movie adaptions but if done correctly it could be very good. Max Payne always had great characters and story line to go with its great game play.

I read somewhere recently that after In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (Postal was filmed already), Boll was gonna quit because of films being to shi**y.

Call me crazy but Thomas Jane?

He did awesome as the Punisher
I remember that movie Punisher he was really did a great job.,

Hey guys

An independant british film company are currently making a movie of Max Payne set between games 1 & 2 [it's sort of low budget...but check it out!]

http://www.payneandredemption.com/bl...=teasertrailer

I think that Dungeon King sh*t was his last U.S. film anyways.
Far Cry is coming out

but anyways they have to do it exactly like in the game with the voice over and the dramatic music.For God sake this game has the best story line and script ever for a game that is.That's why it's one of my favorite games

So the first pics or Wahlberg as 'Payne' have emerged here:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headlin...d=7867&count=0

Being a fan of the games and hoping that maybe this adaption will stick close to the orignal plot, i pray that these pics are of 'Payne' before his crisis. Because Wahlberg isn't looking very 'bad'as 'Payne'