THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Neutral Milk Hotel was inspired by Anne Frank.

No joke mate, listen to it please
I've heard it before. It's a great album, I just didn't know that it was inspired by Anne Frank until a few minutes ago.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Am I missing something?

I know i'm way late but yeah i can't stop listening to "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea", i'm like 15 years off but i couldn't care less the Album is so ridiculously perfect.

You dude;s should listen to it

7c I could handle although my hands would go blue. -13 not so much.
I'd suggest never visiting here then haha. 7 Celsius is really warm for Spring, and -13 is not particularly cold for Winter (though it is cold for Spring when we generally like it to stay at least a couple degrees about zero).

I'm glad I don't live in the central part of the province. Just saw this note about the snow they've had throughout the week:
Looking at the numbers over a six-day timeframe gives a further staggering figure, with roughly 132 cm of snow having fallen over that time. Adding to what was already on the ground, 238 cm of snow sets a new record for Gander -- shattering the province's previous record of 174 cm from 2004.
That's just too much snow for Spring.

Sydney is finally getting its Autumn (Fall for our US members) after one of the wettest March months on record. That follows a record hot Summer for Australia. My lawn is loving the rain as it is now lush and green after some replanting a month back.

I have to run a couple of errands this morning, so I decide to check the weather to figure out what sort of outerwear I should put on and...I see the dreaded red alert icon. I'm thinking, seriously another snowstorm? High winds? What could it possibly be?

So I gingerly press the icon to see what horrible weather I should prepare myself for and I can't help but laugh.

It's a "warm" warning. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Though it makes sense since we still have a lot of snow, and with above freezing temperatures and rain that snow is going to melt, and it has nowhere to go because the ground is still frozen.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	notablizzard.png
Views:	105
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	29774