THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Very nice! I take it it is very comfy. I would love a new chair, but if I get the Lazy Boy I want I might never get out of the chair. Those chairs are amazing.
I'd love to never leave my chair.

*note to self: never go ten-pin bowling with Gats

I had a gnarly nightmare about a WoW raid. And no, it's not the fact that it's a WoW raid that made it a nightmare (shut up). Basically it was about a hacked fanmade WoW raid hidden within actual raids like a puzzle (these don't exist in real life), and this raid didn't deal with fantasy stuff but the darkest real stuff you can imagine. It was a test of your willpower, if you could make it through doing all this messed up stuff you got your head chopped off and won the raid (don't know why your head gets chopped off... also not a WoW thing). I discovered it by being in a raid and seeing another player, a Dwarf Paladin (or was it Warrior?), discover the hidden raid, with the reward being a DVD copy of Ichi the Killer. So I followed him around until we found it. Weird stuff ensued.

Let the night air cool you off
I am pretty sure somebody clubbed one of my dogs to death today. I heard something awful from my window earlier, and one of my dogs hadn't been back to the house since then. I went out with a flashlight to look for him, and sadly I found his body. I think my neighbor did it. We have a small wooded area between our houses. I am really struggling not to throw a brick through his window right now.

I just don't understand what kind of human being would do that to a dog for no real reason. This dog was a really sweet dog, only about a year and a half old. Very loving. Sadly that's probably what got him killed, I am willing to bet he walked right up to the guy trying to play with him. He was a smaller dog, so the guy wouldn't have felt threatened at all.

Call the cops. Report the guy. Even if he didn't do it. Let them know what you believe.

Let someone know anyway. People who kill dogs are twisted. Report a possible nutcase. It'll do everybody a favor.

The last thing this person needs is to get away with their action. They are counting on it.

There is definitely something wrong with this guy. He married his niece. I mowed his yard one time, and he was pretty disgusting with the way he talked about women. And that's coming from me, who is not above making nasty jokes. There was just something in the way he said what he was saying that I didn't like. Probably also because he was willing to make those jokes with somebody who he didn't even really know that well. He's just an *******.

Throwing a brick through their window just makes you look bad and not them.

Yes, he is evil. There are evil people everywhere. Get him in trouble.