THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I heard it's like -30°C in northeastern USA. Is it true?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hmmm, I don't think so. I know the next couple of days are going to be unusually cold, though. But I don't think it's even supposed to get below zero (F).

Introducing my alter-ego, Duck.

Got a little worn out with the darkness, so I'm transitioning to more light-hearted stuff for a while.

Let the night air cool you off
Just saw the trailer for Silence for the first time. Consider me psyched, stoked, etc. (Don't make fun of me for being late to the party.)

Got a little worn out with the darkness, so I'm transitioning to more light-hearted stuff for a while.
Duck off!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Duck.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	28163  

Well that didn't last long.

My sister just had her baby today, so I'm officially an uncle now!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My sister just had her baby today, so I'm officially an uncle now!

Is it a boy or a girl?

Thanks all!

Is it a boy or a girl?
It's a boy. He was actually born 2 weeks early so now I have to get bday and xmas presents!

Master of My Domain
It's a boy. He was actually born 2 weeks early so now I have to get bday and xmas presents!
Buy both films in the Superbabies series, one for each holiday/event.

Also, congrats.