The Upgrade Bug Report Thread

Tools    

Yeah, I know; no sweat. It was quite lucky this time, anyway...I knew about the problem, but you mentioning it made me think about something that led me to what I'm pretty sure has fixed the issue, so it worked out nicely, anyway.

Just did it again. Third time in a row it thinks I tried to post twice in a row (the same post).

Yoda??
No idea. The server's been a little spotty on inline editing and the like over the last couple of hours. Don't know if that's related, but we'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
So sorry to keep bringing this up. BUT WE NEED THE FEATURE WHERE WE CAN UPLOAD OUR OWN PHOTOS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Are you tinkering Yoda? I can't get the editor to open up for my posts and now I'm having trouble seeing comments in the profile pages. But if you're doing something then I'll just wait it out.

So sorry to keep bringing this up. BUT WE NEED THE FEATURE WHERE WE CAN UPLOAD OUR OWN PHOTOS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
You've now asked me about this something like three times, via post AND PM. I've explained that I need to see if I can find a compatible version of the hack, and that unfortunately there are more pressing things to address first.

So, if you're sorry to keep bringing it up, then...eh...don't.

Are you tinkering Yoda? I can't get the editor to open up for my posts and now I'm having trouble seeing comments in the profile pages. But if you're doing something then I'll just wait it out.
Not doing anything related to the editor or profile comments at the moment. The site has been a little troublesome for me over the last few hours, though. Nothing major, just little things hanging now and then.

So far no joy, good thing I only hit it with a piece of paper.

I'm not sure what the deal is but I still can't edit any of my posts. Weird wild stuff I tell you.

Well, the inline editing will bring up its own edit page if it doesn't get a response right away. That's what's been happening to me the last few hours. It usually times out after something like 10 seconds.

Okay, the option to edit your favorites movies is back in the My Profile area. And I'm pretty sure the New Reputation/New Post Comment notifications should be working for everyone now, too.

I'll spend a bit of time trying to wrap up some of the smaller issues tomorrow, then look into re-applying a few popular customizations. Then, the new stuff.

This is weird I clicked on the link to edit your own movies. It was my own list. Was that suppose to happen? LOL
Were you planning on editing someone else's movies!?!