The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Dom, where do you live that it's minus 11 O'clock?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
guh... i did this to myself on Sunday night. [not on purpose of course!]
And what exactly did you do?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul

that looks like my arm after the wreck i had!!! get well, ash!! psst i called my arm the Skittles bag

Is the S backwards...
Dom, where do you live that it's minus 11 O'clock?
It's the way I shot the picture. The Superman logo isn't backwards; the camera is.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

You ready? You look ready.

An older photo of me, but a photo nonetheless. I ran across it earlier today.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

and here I thought it was just because you were Superman.
Clark Kent is who I am; Superman is what I can do. (Lois & Clark is an awesome TV series.)

OMG ash!!! You seem to have severed your arm from above the elbow? What the hell were you doing?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
OMG ash!!! You seem to have severed your arm from above the elbow? What the hell were you doing?
it's a bit of an embarrassing story; i was reaching behind the couch to unplug something, and i guess i didn't pull the couch out enough and my arm got stuck. it was such an awkward position, and i wasn't able to push the couch out to get un-stuck [though i tried!]. i had to force it out while screaming like a woman with labor pains. it turned black and blue only a minute after i did it, and i was in so much pain straight after, i had to lay down and hold it away from me. it hurt to even have anything touching it! i was baaaaaad. it's starting to fade, though! [finally]

I'm glad that it's fading and I hope it's not hurting any more. That said, it's a bloody funny story, I wish I'd been there. I won't lie, I'd have laughed, but at least I'd have helped you.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
So my sister is doing an internship at New York and Company in New York (she's into fashion...we're not much alike) and she was just watching the news and it said that the Harry Potter premiere would be in New York that day and she googled it and it was a couple of blocks down from where she works and so she literally just walked up there with a friend and got all these pictures, didn't even have to wait!

Sorry the pictures suck, but you know...its kinda hectic at these things. But i'll come back and edit my post and add more because facebook is being super slow right now and that's where i'm getting her pics from. She said that Alan Rickman was the nicest and took the most pictures with the fans. That's right Hans Gruber is a nice man!

She said that Alan Rickman was the nicest and took the most pictures with the fans. That's right Hans Gruber is a nice man!
Just confirms why I have always him

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Me and my son, sorry Dom I stole your shirt

Harry Sporticus

Mid Air

Phoebe's new pj's and Harry in his.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here are some pictures from Florida, the rest are on my G/F's camera.

Disney, Universal and Island of Adventure

Last But Not Least, My Hole In One.

Suspect's Reviews