The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Haven't posted in here for a while and much has changed! I dyed my hair for the first time ever which was terrifying because i was afraid of it going bad but i actually really really like it

And here is me in a toga brandishing a John Belushi wooden...thing

Our physics rocket! (before dyed hair)

physics egg drop!

Great pictures, Rice. I like the first one the most.

Well, a friend of mine is moving to Florida (from here in CT) and I'm probably never going to see her again--at least not for several months--so she and I, and a couple other friends, all went out a couple days ago as a "last time we're all together" thing. It was both very fun and very sad, all at the same time.

I'm the one on the far left, and my friend who's making the big move is the stunningly beautiful one in the middle.

Here's one where she took the picture of the rest of us.

And us in the car.

I'm going to miss her, but hey--we had a really good time here, during the events in which these pictures were taken. I think yesterday she finally made it to the Sunshine State (she traveled there by car).
Great pictures, Dom. I have that exact same Joker shirt.

Yeah, but then her hair wouldn't be red. You can see the dilemma.
You and red hair

Great pictures, Dom. I have that exact same Joker shirt.
I have the same Joker t shirt as The Dominator but mine is grey
I actually just recently bought that shirt; that was the first time I've worn it, in those pictures, I believe. I also have my eye on a Godfather, Ghostbusters, and Superman T-shirt in my local mall. Unless ordered online, there aren't too many places that sell film-related shirts around here where I live, and as a result, I don't own any. Until, that is, a new store opened up in my local mall not too long ago, so I'm hittin' it up, starting with that Joker T-shirt.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

My life isn't written very well.
Mwah! Still sexy...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Out of curiosity, Sexy, where did you get that scar in the corner of your left eye? I must have missed it if you've revealed it before, and I'm just asking because my face is a mass of scars.

... He took me to this playground when I was five years old and the playground was all on bumpy gravel...
Ah, Bumpy Gravel. One of the great blues singers from the 1930's.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Dom I have that Joker Shirt it is an awesome top

Here are a few recent snaps

Cute kids, n3wt! And your wife is very lovely (and so is the car if that's hers/yours ).