Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Trump Could Win Big Even If He Loses Election

With recent polls showing Hillary Clinton maintaining a sizable lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, many Democrats are predicting a landslide win in November.

And, if Trump does lose, many in the GOP establishment are hoping the brash and unpredictable real estate mogul turned reality TV star will just go away.

But Trump is unlikely to do that.

Instead, with his ever-tighter ties to former Fox News chairman Roger Ailes (who is now reportedly advising the Republican candidate) and his recent hiring of former Breitbart chairman Steven Bannon, there's a growing chorus, propelled by a report in Vanity Fair, saying that Trump's endgame is not the nation's highest office — but to have a right-wing media outlet of his own.

If Trump lost in November and then launched his own media operation — a plan his campaign has repeatedly denied — what would it be exactly? And would it be a success?

"Losing in November would be the best thing that could happen, from a business standpoint," said Jon Klein, former president of CNN's U.S. operations. Klein, who is currently the CEO of TAPP, the subscription-based online video network that launched Sarah Palin's now defunct channel, added, "It would only increase the passion of his most hard-core supporters, and it would give them a juicy target to rail against for the next four years."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...RKm?li=BBnb7Kz

It is hard for me to get over here. It seems if I stay away long enough I can briefly get through. I just want to say I thought Trump had potential to be competitive, but once he secured the nomination he went from erratic to a complete disaster. The guy is insane. How can anyone support him, no matter what your political beliefs are? I can't believe the conservatives who say he is better than Clinton. With his pro Russian, anti NATO stance? These same conservatives who are supporting Trump would have convulsions if a Democrat talked that way. He is completely unfit for high office. And what is with that flip-flop he just did on immigration? He seems to have figured out, though, how to make money running for president. Buying his own books with campaign money and apparently using the contributions to pay off the loans to himself. He said he would retire the loans, but never filed papers to do so. Unless WikiLeaks has something explosive against Clinton, it is going to be brutal for Trump come election day.

This election is like if they told us that Russia has just accidentally fired off it's entire nuclear arsenal... AND there's a 26 mile wide asteroid headed this way that is due to impact in the North Atlantic.

Either one, we're screwed.

The Donald getting schooled on real reality on his trip to Mexico.....

Mexico contradicts Trump on paying for border wall, clouding visit

MEXICO CITY, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Donald Trump told Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto on Wednesday he would build a border wall to keep illegal migrants out if he wins the U.S. presidency, but Pena Nieto held fast to his position that Mexico would not pay for it.

Contradicting Trump's assertion that the pair did not discuss who would pay for his proposed wall, Pena Nieto said after the departure of the Republican presidential candidate that he told him during their private meeting in Mexico City that his government would not pick up the bill.

"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Pena Nieto said in a tweet after not mentioning the issue during their joint news conference.

Trump gave a different account of the conversation.........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...sit/ar-AAikQFb

It seems The Donald was told by the Mexican president that they would never build the wall, and Trump goes on Twitter and lies to everyone how Mexico is going to pay for it. Mexicos President tells him plain again, publicly this time.

Point? Trump just got owned by the President of Mexico You think we want this idiot having to one day deal with Putin?!

Donald Trump and the president of Mexico are fighting on Twitter

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/1/12757530...na-nieto-tweet

It is hard for me to get over here. It seems if I stay away long enough I can briefly get through. I just want to say I thought Trump had potential to be competitive, but once he secured the nomination he went from erratic to a complete disaster. The guy is insane. How can anyone support him, no matter what your political beliefs are? I can't believe the conservatives who say he is better than Clinton. With his pro Russian, anti NATO stance? These same conservatives who are supporting Trump would have convulsions if a Democrat talked that way. He is completely unfit for high office. And what is with that flip-flop he just did on immigration? He seems to have figured out, though, how to make money running for president. Buying his own books with campaign money and apparently using the contributions to pay off the loans to himself. He said he would retire the loans, but never filed papers to do so. Unless WikiLeaks has something explosive against Clinton, it is going to be brutal for Trump come election day.
Why the hate boner for Russia? Unlike the US they are source for stability in the world.

I'm not afraid of any group or country except the US.
That seems reasonable. Always amazes me that the people that talk like this usually strike me as the types that could live under true oppression for about thirty seconds.

Man what the hell? He should've admitted he was wrong about it, would've gained him some respect from some people for owning up to his mistakes. Not that i'd ever expect him to do something like this.

Man what the hell? He should've admitted he was wrong about it, would've gained him some respect from some people for owning up to his mistakes. Not that i'd ever expect him to do something like this.
This is how he handles everything. It is past being laughable. Dude is going to get crushed this election like no one ever has. Mondale won't have to be the election punchline anymore.

Mondale won't have to be the election punchline anymore.
Mondale?! Damn. I havent heard that name in awhile Good guy, smart man, it was the single worst electorial buttwhoopin imaginable when he lost to Reagan. Sadly, I think this election will be closer than that one

Thought it was Dukakis?

Also when are the debates?
First one is the 26th. Dukakis was bad too. I think this will be the worst though. As far as I can tell he is drawing absolutely no moderates.

Detroit mayor slams Trump's visit to black church

Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan (D) lambasted Donald Trump's visit to one of the city's black churches Saturday, calling the Republican presidential nominee "phony."

"I feel like I'm watching the next season of 'The Apprentice,'" Duggan told reporters Saturday at a press conference organized by Hillary Clinton's campaign, according to the Detroit Free Press.

"This is the most phony major party nominee that I've seen in my lifetime, and that's why we're skeptical."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...2WN?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump catches up to Clinton, latest Reuters poll

News Story Link

Sept 2nd: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has pulled into an effective tie with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, erasing a substantial deficit as he consolidated support among his party’s likely voters in recent weeks, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos national tracking poll released Friday.
Don't count your eggs yet