Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Trump Casts Himself as Gay-Rights Champion After Orlando Shooting
I honestly think he is and he definitely should take this time to let everyone know that.

I have way more faith in him as a gay rights supporter than Hillary, who I feel is mostly just all talk, trying to secure gay people's votes. I have a GUT feeling on this. Unless the rumors are true that she's the biggest lesbian on Earth, which I don't really believe, that woman is a prude when it comes to sexuality, while Trump has always flaunted his, such as talking about his sex life on pro-gay Howard Stern's program back in the '80s and '90s. I have an affinity for Howard Stern guests -- people always thought he was so anti-gay twenty years ago when I discovered him as a kid, and I never did and I found him a source of SUPPORT rather than hate. I feel the same vibe from Donald Trump. Even though Trump has said he doesn't believe in gay marriage, I respect his stance and I don't think it means he hates gays. I really don't.

Donald Trump is mostly ostracized for being a Republican. If he was the Democrat candidate, EVERYONE would be for him. I know you'll disagree, but I really think he'd have a much larger fan base. The word "Republican" is what people can't get over. The hate for Donald Trump reminds me of the same hate people had for George W. Bush. People are just reliving those glorious moments where they talked sh*t about George W. Bush all the time. They haven't done it in awhile.

Donald Trump: Opposes Nationwide Marriage Equality

In the past Trump has worked against Gay rights.
"Marriage : Trump has been a consistent opponent of marriage equality. He said that he opposed it because he was a “traditional” guy, choosing to support domestic partnership benefits instead.

Trump later reversed himself and said he also opposed civil unions.

Despite a brief flirtation with “evolving” in 2013, Trump has consistently maintained his opposition to marriage equality, sometimes by citing polling and making an analogy to his dislike of long golf putters.

After the Supreme Court ruling, Trump said the court had made its decision and, although he disagreed with the ruling, he did not support a constitutional amendment that would allow states to re-ban marriage equality.

He later said he would appoint Supreme Court judges who would be committed to overturning the ruling."
That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Citizen's post comes from the Human Rights Campaign, which decided to support Hillary Clinton instead of Bernie Sanders when it was still possible to do so. I honestly don't think I like the Human Rights Campaign anymore for various reasons.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules/Human Rights Campaign
He later said he would appoint Supreme Court judges who would be committed to overturning the ruling.
But did Trump actually say he would appoint those Supreme Court judges to re-ban gay marriage? For the purpose of doing that? Or did he just say he'd appoint those Supreme Court judges... who happen to be against gay marriage?

I'm not seeing anything that says he actually wants to re-ban gay marriage.

That's why you can't trust what these organizations -- like the Human Rights Campaign -- are saying. They're wording things to sound bad.

They have probably been paid off by Hillary Clinton to do and say anything to prevent Donald Trump from winning the election.

Finally some good news -

Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Democrat Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead nationally over Republican Donald Trump, whose negatives remain unusually high for a presidential candidate amid early indications that the Orlando terrorist attack has had little direct impact on the 2016 race.

A new Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton leading Trump 49 percent to 37 percent among likely voters in November’s election, with 55 percent of those polled saying they could never vote for the real estate developer and TV personality.

Most national polls in late May and early June showed a closer race, but they were taken before criticism intensified of Trump’s charge that a U.S. judge overseeing fraud cases against Trump University is biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage. Fifty-five percent of likely voters in the new poll said they were very bothered by those comments.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...pBo?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump is done. He is completely self destructing. I think it could happen, the GOP doesn't nominate him, and they shouldn't if he keeps this up. But who do they have as an alternative? None of the ones who ran are viable. I guess Paul Ryan. Yeah, they'll lose, but at least it won't be a bloodbath, which is where they're going now.

Here's a thought: Why do presidential candidates have to handle anything?

It only takes an idiot not to admit it's a tragedy and neither of them have any direct involvement in the affairs of the shooting, so whether it's 1 person or 50 people their input doesn't matter, it's just an opportunity to gain sympathy votes through platitudes and gestures.

Neither of them are personally affected so what does it matter if one makes a speech or the other donates a million dollars they can afford to throw away? It doesn't change who they are or even their policies, it only offers them the opportunity to go, "See? It's unhappy to think about, but this is exactly why you should vote for me so I can do X".

Since "Big Chief" Elizabeth Warren, and the rest of the DNC's leadership, feel more kinship towards foreign leaders then they do with fellow Americans, they've apparently decided to give the Russians it's 'Opposition Research Files' on Donald Trump, which contain information the DNC feels might embarrass the next President of the United States, and then attempt to cover this treachery by claiming that they had been 'hacked'.

Remember the DNC has a record of falsely claiming to have been 'hacked' when it is discovered that they engaged in unsavory behavior involving computers, with a perfect example being Anthony Weiner who would claim to have been 'hacked' when it was discovered that he was sending inappropriate pictures to women and underage girls. Furthermore, Weiner's "wife" Huma Mahmood Abedin is a central player in H. Rodham Clinton's campaign, as is "Big Chief" Warren....

Releasing information on American Leaders, with whom they disagree, to Foreign Despots with whom that leader will interact, for the purpose of embarrassing the American is a new low even for the DNC...
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

You know, I'm no fan of the DNC, but you don't get to imagine a conspiracy and then make a bunch of claims based on the assumption that it's true. I assume you have no evidence whatsoever that this was done deliberately, yes? And you appear to have bizarrely conflated the DNC with Anthony Weiner, too.

But I will bite on one thing: if they already had the opposition research, what exactly is gained by letting Russians have it? And whatever it is, how could it be worth more than their credibility? The DNC doesn't run the party: parties don't work like that, as we're seeing clearly on the Republican side this cycle. They have a lot of people to keep happy, and this hampers their ability to do so.

How a Brexit could sink Clinton and hand the election to Trump

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...lWK?li=BBnbfcL

...and no I dont think the Queen song had anything to do with Brexit.

I do roll my eyes at ordinary citizens donating to Donald Trump's campaign. Donald Trump, of all people. I know it's for the good of his campaign, but still -- it's giving money to DONALD TRUMP. He shouldn't need the money.

Diamond and Silk, those feisty black sisters who make the Donald Trump support videos on Youtube, asked everybody to donate $125 to Donald Trump FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. And all these people in the comments below the video said they donated.

Like Hell I'll donate $125 to Donald Trump. If he wants to win the election, he should donate $125 to everybody in America.

If he wants to win the election, he should donate $125 to everybody in America.
That's less than a standard tax return. And tax returns are the equivalent of a mugger beating you into a pulp, stealing your wallet, then throwing a 10 at you if you ask nicely.

The wind is not blowing in Trump's direction lately. He started looking like he could turn into a mix of establishment and Ol Trump for a little while, but it seems he's going farther away from the GOP again. And despite what many Trump supporters think he does need the GOP to win the general election. Even Gingrich turned away from him after the judge comments. If his staff is going to end up being a bunch of anti-establishment schmuks there's no way I'm voting for him.

Everything's been rigged for Hillary. Even Bernie Sanders' defeat.