Impeach Donald Trump!

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
This is spreading faster than herpes over the forum
That reminds me, I know he's been busy, but, I'm still waiting for Sexy to start an STD thread with 6 degrees of seperation involving Jim Carrey.

If that's true -- that they want Pence as President more than Trump -- then us Trump supporters have been played. Me too. I didn't sign up for a Pence presidency. I knew it could happen, I knew he was part of the package, but the main course was Trump. I'll be pissed. I'll be taking to the streets if this happens.
Even with Trump as President, you're not going to get a Trump Presidency.

Probably just another subforum within Intermission would work. If it's necessary though, in a few months the political talk will die down here i imagine after the dust has settled. I mean i don't remember that much in 2013-2014 before the Election talk started.
A Donald Trump sub-forum. Oh man.

But yeah, let's give it a few days. If these threads are all still busy, I'll do some consolidating.

Pence scares me as much as Trump. I wouldn't want something that would remove Trump from office and give that monster more power.

I keep forgetting that Pence exists and i know next to nothing about him. Every time someone mentions him i have to look him up to remind myself what he did before this election.

A Donald Trump sub-forum. Oh man.

But yeah, let's give it a few days. If these threads are all still busy, I'll do some consolidating.
Let's not name a sub forum after Trump please

Just for a second after seeing the thread title I was wondering what the heck Donald Trump had to do with James and his bloody giant peach

A political sub forum, NOT a Donald Trump sub forum
This is actually a decent idea, though I probably should've done it last year. Now that we're post-election, the political threads figure to be less numerous.

Also, awhile back I locked a lot of the ancient political threads, simply because they kept getting resurrected so new members could say things that had already been gone over a dozen times. I made sure only to close those that hadn't been replied to in months, though. That seems to have reduced the political discussions, with the election itself being an unavoidable exception.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Pence though? A man who uses the film Mulan as a justification for why women shouldn't serve in the military?

Don't get me started on his homophobic BS. I can't stand Trump, but Pence is far more repulsive.

Rules, just to jump on your bandwagon, I've said a few times a long the way that I wouldn't put it past Trump (and have fantasized about) him saying in January that he didn't really want the job, he just wanted to see if he could win it, and he'd probably become bored with it after the first few months.... THEREFORE...

"I now pass the torch to your new Commander in Chief, President Pence! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it folks? And his plans are going to be so good, believe me."

Give trump a chance to prove himself one way or the other---a capable person or a moron . but give him a chance !!

Rules, just to jump on your bandwagon, I've said a few times a long the way that I wouldn't put it past Trump (and have fantasized about) him saying in January that he didn't really want the job, he just wanted to see if he could win it, and he'd probably become bored with it after the first few months.... THEREFORE...

"I now pass the torch to your new Commander in Chief, President Pence! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it folks? And his plans are going to be so good, believe me."
Hm, I wonder to what extremes of idiocy the US Military is swilling to abide from the White House? Theres probably a general killing a bottle of Crown right now, scratching on a paper napkin how the NAVY & Marines could pull it off.

Telling ya people............a reality series Hes gonna have one broadcast from there sometime in the next 4 years. The season finale is when he has the entire Kardashian clan guest star, even Caitlyn....cause you know Trumps all about the LGBTs