Guilty Pleasures...ooooh.

Tools    

Rock God
hey, i change my underwear and bathe and wear deodorant and everything. these guys don't represent me.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I just have to say,being the only female in like 10 posts in a row,that this is extremely educational. I can't wait to tell all my girlfriends how utterly snowed we've been.Not only are the majority of you defending piggishness,but reveling in it as well;and to think all this time I thought guys WANTED us to brag about how nice our men smell,but the reality is just the opposite...you're just hoping that we don't notice what's UNDERNEATH all the pleasentness.Very,very interesting...I shall inform legions of women of my new found discoveries....
Ya'll (you and Brodie) are making assumptions. Never said I didn't bathe, and I don't wallow in piggishness, I just don't get all prissy and "ooohh! yucky!" about things if I happen to wear the same clothes in back to back days. Maybe that makes me something other than a wuss. I know how to groom myself, but now and then I get apathetic.

Rock God
hey, you could call me a wuss if i wore silk and armani all the time, but i don't. it's not as if i'm some sort of fashion diva, for christ's sake. all i'm saying is i wear clothes that are CLEAN. i think it's pretty safe to say if you wear a t-shirt for a 16 hour day, it's gonna be pretty used up. i can't just be like "oh, there's something more interesting to do than change my stinky clothes, so i'm gonna just forget about it" i don't want to insult you (really i don't) but maybe that's just a little TOO apathetic. and for the record, i like to know i smell good. i don't think it makes me a wuss, but i wear cologne when i go on dates or just out in public with people in general because i know it's a pleasant thing to do, not because i'll die if i don't. that's like not combing my hair or something. i hate guys who fool themselves into thinking they're more MANLY and TOUGH because they live like baboons. (again, no offense)

I'll say it yet again, to make sure you hear it: not everyone's day is like yours. Most of my day is spent sitting and walking indoors. My shirts do not get dirty from that. Far from it. Oh, and I never said I don't change my clothes, I said that I've worn the same clothes for a second day a couple times, and I don't think it matters. Don't jump to any conclusions here.

And no, I don't think it makes me more manly or tough, I think it makes me more practical. If you actually believe that a shirt is "dirty" from being worn in an indoor environment with very little physicaly activity for one damn day, then you're fooling yourself.

The clothes I'm wearing aren't dirty. There are no stains, they smell fine, and they look good, too. I don't like smelling bad either, and I don't. I just hate this obsession some people seem to have. MUST shower EVERY day. If I miss a day, I'll catch polio! Don't EVER wear the same jeans twice in a row...etc. That's really crazy. I dunno about all of you guys, but I've got bigger things to worry about than the fact that I sometimes wear a pair of shorts for 48 hours.

Now With Moveable Parts
This has to go down in the history of funniest debates.I swear BrodieMan,You aren't gonna change anyone's mind here.You stand alone.I'm sure it's not as bad as these guys are making it sound...they wouldn't have friends at all...but,they're defending something...don't know yet,what,but TWT-It's okay hon,you don't have to change your clothes if you don't wanna.We can't smell you from here.

My own personel hygeine habits are that I shower every day (brush teeth etc), unless I'm ill (I still brush my teeth!). Cologne or aftershave is for special occasions and hitting the town, not everyday use, usually I'll just use anti-perspirant. I'm not against wearing a pair of jeans three days in a row, but I ALWAYS change my underwear!LOL! Remember PERSONEL hygeine is just that, your own choice, no-one should be shot down for their freedom to choose. This summer I've been working in a wood yard and sometimes I get home and I'm to tired to shower even though I'm smelly and dirty. Lets give some room for human error, aye?

Now With Moveable Parts
I still can't believe this is still a hot issue...what seemed like a joke is getting way to personal for me.Post me something when you guys are ready to go back to having fun....

Rock God
sorry that got out of hand. anyway, i like to eat breakfast cereal at any hour of the day... that can't be really healthy, but it's awesome.. i feel like jerry seinfeld.

Chill sades. I dunno if this was ever a serious issue. I think everyone here (and I do mean everyone) needs to remember that these things hardly matter, and that you can't hear someone's tone of voice online...so let's assume the best no matter what, unless we absolutely know otherwise.

Rock God
also, did anyone ever find themselves addcited to tetris? that i grew out of pretty fast, but i'm still into the cereal thing.

TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to be addicted to it, and stopped playing for the longest time...partially because there was no good version of it "nearby", so to speak. Now that I've got a shareware (not registered, but that may change soon) copy of Tetris 4000, which is a great game. A lot like the classic, with a few modifications that reward you or punish you throughout the game based on your performance over the last X amount of time.

I hate to brag, but I think I'm pretty damn good at it by nature. I find myself sort of spacing out at times throughout the game where I hardly need to think about what I'm doing, and I just do it. Even got to level 20 today...13,000 points. New record. Like 4 times anyone else in the house. Kick a**! Great game.

My friend Tanya can beat you. She's a Tetris maniac. She would rather skip work to play. I'm serious, I remember weekends where all we did was play Tetris all day and night and day again. She always beat me then I'd go off and shower or make breakfast and she would keep playing. Then on Monday she would call in sick and we'd keep playing. I don't know her high score. I'm a pro at Centipede, Missle Command, Joust, and I flipped Stargate Defender. Thank you. More clues to my age constable.

Originally posted by sunfrog
More clues to my age constable.
PLite Detective, are you picking all this up? Inspector Sunfrog's practically giving it away! Remember, he's also too old to be drafted. Hey, this is Fun!

PLite Detective is still thinkin, Constable Wortle. You know its very late here, I should relly be in bed. But accordin to my tiny wee nosey, is Sunfrog is older than 26??? But he said he was in skizool too! Pigsnie says he thinks Sunfrog is studyin to be a male nurse, what do you think?

Hahaha! You guys would be playin' forever. The game console would probably burn up before the game ended.

A male nurse??? No, I only study female nurses. Oh! That reminds me! After I posted the previous message I went downtown to give blood. They turned me away 'cause they said it's too late in the evening and the building was full anyway, try tomorrow. So I'm driving home in my spaceship and I stop at a traffic light. There's this guy on a bicycle stopped across the street and he looks sweaty. So he starts to take off his shirt and... he's wearing a metallic green bra! I swear! He's a guy, guy face, guy body, guy hairy chest and he's wearing a green bra! I was like, whoa! You don't see that everyday.

Originally posted by sunfrog
He's a guy, guy face, guy body, guy hairy chest and he's wearing a green bra! I was like, whoa! You don't see that everyday.
Do you live in California?

Maybe the bra was just moldy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ever see the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer goes to George's parents house with an idea for George's dad to not have "flop" anymore?

Maybe the guy was wearing The Bro...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg