The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Some pics from the last couple months of my life.

Graveyard: Skillman, NJ

The Southern view in winter from the roof of my office: Princeton, NJ

Taking pictures while driving over the Delaware-Memorial Bridge during a blizzard, back in February.

Caught up with some friends in Manhattan, back in March.

Went to a goat roast some friends of mine hosted in Jersey City, back in April.

My girlfriend Rebecca and I parked in Brooklyn so we could walk across my Across the Brooklyn Bridge. This is the nicest to walk across, and also the most romantic Bridge in NY. Here we are acting like a couple of tourists.

A sudden rain storm in my back yard.

Rebecca. Plus some woman with cool/fake nails who I surreptitiously photographed in a Washington D.C. subway.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Great Pics linespalsy that BBQ is amazing

Mostly nice pictures Lines, I have to disagree with n3wt as a vegetarian I didn't like the BBQ shots

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Linespalsy, great pics! Got a little freaked out at first when I saw the dog pic then the barbecue, but then I read the caption.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Have a picture of my cat on New Year's Day. I think she's hungover. (As is my cameraphone).

My girlfriend may not forgive me for posting this next one, but hey, it doesn't put any of us in a flattering light (Camera blur probably quite accurate representation of my vision at the time)

Mostly nice pictures Lines, I have to disagree with n3wt as a vegetarian I didn't like the BBQ shots
Hi nebbit. For what it's worth these bbqs tend to be about as vegetarian-friendly as such things could possibly be, and in consequence there's always an eclectic mix of people. My girlfriend is a vegetarian too and I met her at the Ostrich roast they had last 4th of July. I'll be sure to warn you in advance if I ever post the pics my ex took of me helping butcher the Ostrich.

Hi nebbit. For what it's worth these bbqs tend to be about as vegetarian-friendly as such things could possibly be, and in consequence there's always an eclectic mix of people. My girlfriend is a vegetarian too and I met her at the Ostrich roast they had last 4th of July. I'll be sure to warn you in advance if I ever post the pics my ex took of me helping butcher the Ostrich.
That would be nice

Seems like itwas lots of fun newt. Oh, do you guys use pitchers as glasses? j/k mate

Why didnt you invite us The booze was calling to me and everything.

er hmm. Slightly disconcerting too Lines with the pic of the German Shepherd followed by the corpse on the barbie. I hope the two weren't connected!

Nice cocktail party N3wt...and ******s! lol, class!

haha that's the second comment i got to that effect, i hadn't really thought of the order of pics when i posted but i can assure you no dogs were harmed in the cooking of that goat.

haha that's the second comment i got to that effect, i hadn't really thought of the order of pics when i posted but i can assure you no dogs were harmed in the cooking of that goat.
Glad to hear it!