The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

someone i havent seen in a long time recently found this picture of me in college (probably taken around 2001 or 2002) and posted it on facebook. serious business:

Here's my shadow, taken a few weeks back:

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
[QUOTERice - holy s***, is that tattoo sleeve real? ][/quote]

Oh god no, although i wouldn't really mind one, but it'd better be better looking than the one i have up there!

Oh god no, although i wouldn't really mind one, but it'd better be better looking than the one i have up there!
Get one like Jovanka's (editor, Rue Morgue magazine) Blade Runner sleeve:

A system of cells interlinked
Blade Runner Sleeve???

OK, this chick is my new favorite person of the day...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here are some photos that we took recently when our family came to visit

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
hey i didnt know where to put this(not exactly a pic) but this is a cutesy little hip hop dance we did this spring. i wish i could find my solo online but this is the only dance from that show im seeing...

and the cameras funky the first few seconds but it gets fixed quickly i promise!

&NR=1

A system of cells interlinked
hey i didnt know where to put this(not exactly a pic) but this is a cutesy little hip hop dance we did this spring. i wish i could find my solo online but this is the only dance from that show im seeing...

and the cameras funky the first few seconds but it gets fixed quickly i promise!

&NR=1
Cool stuff - I am a dancer, so i like stuff like this. I wish I could see the moves a bit better though... Was that a lil bit of tutting I saw at the beginning?

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Cool stuff - I am a dancer, so i like stuff like this. I wish I could see the moves a bit better though... Was that a lil bit of tutting I saw at the beginning?
ahh! i didnt know you were a dancer! what kind? must be hip hop if you know tutting, anything else? and yea...i dont know if it was technical tutting, we just call it "Ashley." The two girls in the front are the choreographers, who the rest of the group could only aspire to be as cool as. Im third from the left in the second row btw.