We just want some virtual lovin'

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Firsties, I dont know where you got the idea I live in Oz. Only people I know who live there are Zephyrus & Toby dammit. An I dont know what you mean when you say I write with an american accent. We all speak english. You were expectin me to sound like michael caine? Struth! that bleedin illary Swank just won a chuffin Oscar wot? Hahaha
I didn't say you write with an AMERICAN accent...sheesh boy...read the freakin' post.Agh! You people are so freakin frustratin' sometimes! PLite,go back and read what I said.I make fun of her for thinking you lived in America when clearly you write like a Brit!See what I get for even droppin' in on this thread...there should be a disclaimer on it...TEENS ONLY!!!!! Twentysomethings will just get frustrated!!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by sadesdrk
Originally posted by Kielle
why the tower of London. you dont live in London do you? oh i'm confused, where does Plite live, i thought he was american! and is he really young or does he just act it to be cute? (which he is)
I haven't posted in this horrible thread in like forever...I have to.I thought PLite lived in Australia,and he does not.He lives in Europe some wheres(c'mon girl,he writes with some sort of accent,American? No.)Also,I like your signiture,but it needs another comma before,"who cares"really bad.It's begging for it.
American? No.
There PLite I pulled it up for you...made it nice and easy.

"...sheesh boy...read the freakin' post.Agh"

Firstlys,Dont call me SHeesh. And are you related to TWT? He is always tellin me to go back & read the freakin post. Did I use your name in my post? Maybe I shouldve mentioned Kyra & Kielles names but I didnt mention yewr name either. THERE my toe is sore & its your fault! Now I have the gout like TWT!!!! Errreeeeek!!!! Here comes Pigsnie whit my sedative!!!! Glugglug glug ..

Owww, all this arguing is making my gout act up...quit it! And yeah, Sades is related to me...OR, maybe you don't read posts. Admit it: you read as well as you spell. PLite ain't gettin' no virtual lovin' in this thread, it seems, eh?

Actually theres a swarm of girls outside me gate yellin, PLITE are you there? We wanna see yer Arthur Dents? hahaha

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Owww, all this arguing is making my gout act up...quit it! And yeah, Sades is related to me...OR, maybe you don't read posts. Admit it: you read as well as you spell. PLite ain't gettin' no virtual lovin' in this thread, it seems, eh?
We've been related for quite some time now,PLite...guess how.

PLite does talk with an accent. I've seen it. He says haf instead of have and wit instead of with. At first I thought it was a typo till I read it out loud.

Whatever happened to Zephrus?