Characters You Could Fall For

Tools    

I concur... Johnny Depp is the man. But since I'm strait... I dunno who I could fall for... Lot of good movies out there.
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher

colin farel in love actually ( when he says the best part of his day is when he takes her home ...kinda made my heart stop)
eric bana in the hulk
hugh grant in 4 weddings and a funeral ( the man can charm the socks off of anyone even if he's not so goodlooking )

yeah....that's about it.....

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Daisy Dukes

Thats right!! With a name like dukes, how can you go wrong

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Man, that poster was in the bathroom at work and it really grossed me out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Jessica Simpson. Well, I'm all for Jessica Simpson's rack, but there is just something about that picture that weirds me out. Other people at work thought it was that her elbow is bent at an unnatural angle, which it is, but its just wrong somehow.

Rack.

Ground Control To Major Thom

Continuing my theme in this thread, and looking back in real life too, of falling for people with a past I saw Melinda & Melinda today and for some reason I was much more attracted to the "tragic" Melinda than I was to the "comic" Melinda.

Satine- Moulin Rouge

Alexis Bledel in Sin City

Sam- Garden State

Lana- Smallville

Fifth coming soon

JOHNNY DEPP! any movie he is in is amazing and hot! i would fall for him in 1/2 a second.
and daniel radcliffe(harry potter guy)
- oh if you think im some 30 year old falling for a 15 yr old, dont worry im 15, not a petifile
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Matthew McConuahey playing Ben Barry in How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. I would have definitley lost that bet.

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by Southern Belle
Anything Johnny Depp plays mostly:

Pirates Of The Caribbean, Edward Scissorshands, Benny & Joon, Chocolat, & Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

How can you not love a skeletal, balding journalist on every drug known to civilisation since 1544 AD?

What a lovely topic Hard decision, but my favorite hotties would be:
1. Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Hayden Christensen)
2. Aragorn & Eomer in LotR (Viggo Mortensen)
3. Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula (Gary Oldman)
4. John Preston in Equilibrium (Christian Bale)
5. ones of the pirates, though I have to admit that Orlando Bloom looks better than Johnny Depp in those movies.

Captain Jack Sparrow-Johnny Depp
Will Turner- Orlando Bloom
Legolas- Orlando Bloom
Westley-Cary Elwes
Sam-Johnny Depp(From Benny & Joon)

Violet from Ultraviolet. I don't know, it's the purple hair...

Mr. Darcy in the recent pride and prejudice. Come to think of it...all the Mr. Darcys.

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
natalie portman-garden state

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'll have to agree with Luuuke. Sam in Garden State is amazing.