"I usually like to get kissed before I get f!@#ed" - Blood Diamond
"Ever since I could remember I wanted to be a gangster" - Goodfellas

Couple that come to mind

"I ain't got time to bleed." -The Body
Predator

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

"I ain't got time to bleed." -The Body
Predator
Thekgproject, you're dead. Killed by an invisible witch!

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Just heard this in a movie I watched last night that I thought was pretty funny:

"I sent for a doctor and she comes back with an elephant!"

Holly in The Greatest Show on Earth by Cecil B. DeMille (1952)

This scene is a classic, but as I re-read it here, I realize that it's not really the dialogue that made the scene work, it was the way that Pesci and Liotta played it...the interplay between the two actors is what makes the scene work, not the dialogue. Pesci is just bone-chilling and it's so much fun watching it dawn on Henry that he may have seriously offended Tommy and that there could be trouble. It's a great scene because of the way the actors played it, not the dialogue.

Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

My answer to that quote is:

Hannah and Her Sisters by Woody Allen (1986)
Listening to Woody Allen harp over the same subject with none of the eloquence or heartbreak...no thanks. Kaufman brilliantly summarizes existence with beauty and restraint. There is no "answer" to it, but nice try!

Catch Me If You Can had some gems.

*Tell me this, Barry Allen, Secret Service. How did you know I wouldn't look in your wallet? - Carl Hanratty

*The same reason the Yankees always win. Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes - Frank Abagnale Jr.

*The Yankees win because they have Mickey Mantle - Carl Hanratty
This quote pretty much maps out the mind set of the two characters. The pinstripes are equivalent to how Frank pulls all his cons. He focuses his victims on a distraction to con them. Sort of like magic. Frank is living in a fantasy world. Carl on the other hand is a realist. The Yankees win because they have the best players. Just like Carl knows the tricks are going catch up to Frank. I think it's a beautiful back and fourth that really gets to the root of the whole movie.

Then I just really like this quote.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

"-There are 72,519 stones.. in my walls. I've counted them many times.

-But have you named them yet?
"

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

The Usual Suspects

------------------------------

"You're so ugly you could be a modern art piece"

Full Metal Jacket

------------------------------

"Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?"

Airplane!

-------------------------------

"Hanging Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Hanging Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times."

Airplane!

-------------------------------

"If you don't like how the table is set, turn over the table"

House of Cards (TV show)

“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.”

Into the Wild

----------------------------------------------------------

The eyes sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend

Perception (TV Show)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"Love without faith is merely infatuation."
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God...and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Söze."

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions.
Loyal servant to the true Emperor,Marcus Aurelius.Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

"In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"

Green Lantern movie, even if the movie wasn't that great, this oath just sound super awesome...