The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't be a bad egg!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Argento! Fulci! Selfie! Stupid millennial!

Nice t-shirt. Sadly, I can't wear film t-shirts anymore, as my beer gut protudes out the bottom and pushes the material to breaking point.

So how's this for a coincidence: I walked right by meatwadsprite outside of the convention center in Seattle yesterday.

Shout out, meatwadsprite, but seriously though, Yodes, you are looking really good lately. Not that I've been following you closely or whatever (at least I did delete my search history afterwards) but remembering pictures from then and now this is really impressive progression.

I hate complimenting people who were once "fat" - if you follow the generality and straight forwardness of the example - and then compliment them on their progress... It feels like saying, "hey, you used to be fat! well done on actually putting your life back together and slimming down you fat bastard" BUT that's not what I mean, I can assure you, but sometimes it feels that way when saying stuff like that. Anyways, good job, Yodes.

EDIT: for the sake of confusion, this does NOT reflect my view on people who are overweight. It is purely a view on people who have lost weight. I realize people are overweight for so many reasons and often they are helpless in the situation. Meds, physical stress or how your body is build are all factors to this. For the love of God, I'm not mocking anyone who may be overweight. That's a whole other discussion... This post was firstly directed at Yoda and secondly directed at my view on people who have lost weight. It's an honest opinion it's not an attack, it's not an insult and maybe it is, to be frank, too general to be understood the way it should be, by everyone. So I'm sorry if anyone take/have taken this the wrong way. Please don't, I mean nothing by it.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
If this year's Mofies have a hairiest mofo category, you are very likely to get my vote. Of course, I haven't seen any pictures of Topsy yet.

only my back and asscrack but i cant see either so i dont mind
Hello sexy!

Shout out, meatwadsprite, but seriously though, Yodes, you are looking really good lately. Not that I've been following you closely or whatever (at least I did delete my search history afterwards) but remembering pictures from then and now this is really impressive progression.

I hate complimenting people who were once "fat" - if you follow the generality and straight forwardness of the example - and then compliment them on their progress... It feels like saying, "hey, you used to be fat! well done on actually putting your life back together and slimming down you fat bastard" BUT that's not what I mean, I can assure you, but sometimes it feels that way when saying stuff like that. Anyways, good job, Yodes.
It's cool, I know what you mean. I'm sure some people kinda dislike the implication even in the compliment, but I don't. I like hearing it. So thanks.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not sure if he is a giant, or Yoda is a midget. Judging from Star Wars movies it's the latter!

Not sure if he is a giant, or Yoda is a midget. Judging from Star Wars movies it's the latter!
Maybe it's both!

But seriously, I'm 5'10", so he's just really tall. He also has a cool, radio announcer-style voice.

I doubt I'll ever meet a Mofo, but seems like you've met quite a bit Yoda?
Yeah, it's starting to add up: The Silver Bullet (twice), Holden Pike, John McClane, meatwadsprite, PW (twice), Loner, Slappydavis. I think I'm forgetting someone. It's actually not that many given the site's age, though all of these have been within the last 6-7 years.