The Secret Words of MoFo Top 100 Countdown in a Unique Kind of Order

Tools    

The Secret Words of MoFo
Top 100 Countdown
in a
Unique Kind of Order

Alright, here's what this is:

There will be no points being counted up here. I want people to private message me TWO WORDS. Just two words. That's the limit.

The countdown will begin with two words I pick myself. They will be 100 and 99. Then the person who first private messages me their two words... those will be 98 and 97. And so on and so on and so on until we get to #1. The last word. Whatever it is. So, you have to private message me your two words fast if you want a chance to get in.

Here's the thing, though: I will not use the same word twice. So if you send in a word that's already been used, I won't take it. I will go on to whatever the next word is, from whoever sent it. Every word will be different.

AND they have to be words that are allowed on MoFo. If they're words that get bleeped out here automatically, they will not be used.

We all use words here every day when we type our posts at MoFo. This is a countdown celebrating words.

Your two words can be given to me in a PM however you like. You could make the two words be a two worded sentence. Or, they could be completely random, unrelated words.

Just two words. Until I have 100 words.

I will not be revealing who sent in words. I will not reveal who private messaged me. It's up to you to reveal the words yourself if you want to during the countdown. Just DON'T reveal your words before they actually show up.

Thank you. You may now send me your two words. I have already chosen mine.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	words1.jpg
Views:	1139
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	18725  

One more thing....

If both of your words cannot be used, I will let you know and you'll have a chance to resubmit two more words.

If only one of your words can be used... I will use that word. If I need some extra words, I will contact you later for a chance to give me another word.

And you don't have to post in here before or during the countdown if you don't want to reveal that you submitted a word.

As I said before.... secret words.

However, it's been 13 minutes already and nobody's submitted any words yet. I'm starting to get pissed off.

I am going to start the countdown. Keep sending me your two words via private message.