Gone with the wind - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
Dead Alive - Zombie Baby
True Romance - Gary Oldman
Duck Soup - the standup act that was completely out of place
The General - Train chases!
Eyes wide shut - boobs i guess?
Highlander Endgame - Donnie Yen fight scenes
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - Johnny Depps big scene near the end

I'm glad that someone other than myself dislikes Gone with the Wind, True Romance, and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I know I just professed myself to be a fan of Tarantino earlier, but I found TR to be overrated. Also, I completely agree with you on Death Sentence
As for my choices...
Hellraiser: Revelations - Accidentally funny Pinhead
Smiley - Cameos by Tobuscus and Keith David
I am Omega - Cool zombies
You Don't Mess with the Zohan - The Mariah Carey scene made me laugh
Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys - Absolutely nothing. This movie was f*cking terrible.

The General - Train chases!
I'm pretty sure that 90% of The General consists of one train chasing another. Which makes it a great film, based on your title, unless you just loathe that beginning part where Keaton cuts in line to join the army.

I'm glad that someone other than myself dislikes Gone with the Wind, True Romance, and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I know I just professed myself to be a fan of Tarantino earlier, but I found TR to be overrated. Also, I completely agree with you on Death Sentence
As for my choices...
Hellraiser: Revelations - Accidentally funny Pinhead
Smiley - Cameos by Tobuscus and Keith David
I am Omega - Cool zombies
You Don't Mess with the Zohan - The Mariah Carey scene made me laugh
Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys - Absolutely nothing. This movie was f*cking terrible.
Only one of those films I've seen was you don't mess with the zohan. sadly i don't remember the mariah carey scene, just how bad the movie was haha.

tarintino didn't direct true romance, he only wrote it.. also i think it was the first one that he wrote. so not bad for a first attempt

I'm pretty sure that 90% of The General consists of one train chasing another. Which makes it a great film, based on your title, unless you just loathe that beginning part where Keaton cuts in line to join the army.
it's a 63 minute film and I think it takes like 10 minutes before the first train chase starts.. then there's a break in the middle, and a big fight and stuff at the end..

it's a 63 minute film and I think it takes like 10 minutes before the first train chase starts.. then there's a break in the middle, and a big fight and stuff at the end..
According to IMDb it's 107 minutes, although it also lists running times between 75 and 83 minutes for older versions. Anyway, I'm still not sure why you think it's a terrible film. Like you say, there's about 10 minutes at the beginning, then roughly 30 minutes for the first chase, a short break (5 minutes?) so that Buster can save his girl and get back to his train, then another 30 minutes or so for the ride back, and then the fight at the end. Maybe I'm nitpicking (actually I know I am, but it's too late to stop) but if you think over half of the movie is great, how is it terrible?

Reservoir Dogs, Duck Soup, True Romance, Eyes Wide Shut, Gone With the Wind, ...????

I thought this was a topic for TERRIBLE movies?

I agree with your confusion on Duck Soup, which is funny as hell; as well as Eyes Wide Shut which was pretty good.

I stand my ground on Reservoir Dogs
They're coming for you.

According to IMDb it's 107 minutes, although it also lists running times between 75 and 83 minutes for older versions. Anyway, I'm still not sure why you think it's a terrible film. Like you say, there's about 10 minutes at the beginning, then roughly 30 minutes for the first chase, a short break (5 minutes?) so that Buster can save his girl and get back to his train, then another 30 minutes or so for the ride back, and then the fight at the end. Maybe I'm nitpicking (actually I know I am, but it's too late to stop) but if you think over half of the movie is great, how is it terrible?
well what it comes down to is this.. a chase sequence doesn't make a movie great or not. i think you need something more

I know some of the following movies are popular but I just didn't like them.

Martyrs-Home invasion
Antichrist-opening scene
Natural Born Killers-Opening scene
Bad Teacher-Car Wash

tarintino didn't direct true romance, he only wrote it.. also i think it was the first one that he wrote. so not bad for a first attempt
I know he didn't direct it, but since he has screenwriting credit I consider it to be one of his films.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The end titles in American Pie 2.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I know some of the following movies are popular but I just didn't like them.

Martyrs-Home invasion
Antichrist-opening scene
Natural Born Killers-Opening scene
Bad Teacher-Car Wash
I am not a fan of Natural Born Killers as well. That much we can agree on. However there is nothing in that movie I liked.

Yea I know people like that scene but to me it was just goofy. I haven't been into animals talking in any form since I was a kid. Just a personal feeling.

"Escape From L.A." where Kurt Russell and Peter Fonda are on surfboards along Hwy 1 chasing a car. Kurt Russell leaps from his board into the car. Only in Hollywood does this comes to life.

Iron Man 3:Tony Stark gifting that kid many expensive gifts at the end

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
[
Highlander Endgame - Donnie Yen fight scenes
Also when they superimpose Christopher Lambert's face onto Adrian Paul's face.

It was a choice so ridiculously stupid that it was good.