Jackie Brown (1997)
7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vo. 2 (2004)
85 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What about "Death Proof". the crash sceen where the tire skids accross the ladies face. Can't wait for "Inglourious Basterds" with Brad Pitt".

I always kind of preferred Reservoir dogs, it was less refined than Pulp Fiction, but I always liked the characters a bit more. Steve Buscemi was always a joy, just to hear what smart ass remark he would dispense. You can't forget Tim Roth either; "mother****** looks just like the Thing."

...uh the post is up there...

Kill Bill 1 and 2 - but could not pick both. Was not 'huge' on first viewings - but the more I watched both films - the more they became my all time favourites.

Kill Bill Vol 2

Why? Simply because of the best tension, and suspense QT has ever produced. Madsen finally outdid his Mr Blond performance from Reservoir Dogs, Pai Mei, and just better storytelling be it character development or writing. Yeah I thought KB2 was better than Pulp Fiction, but the best story QT ever wrote was True Romance. Sadly Christian Slater anchors it into the lower ranks of works.

Reservoir Dogs, by far.

I personally loved Hostel part 1 as well as part 2. Although he didnt direct those but had an impact as a producer.

did this thread start before the release of inglorious basterds because that is tarantino s best

did this thread start before the release of inglorious basterds because that is tarantino s best
I think you mean "Tarantino's worst". :P

Pulp Fiction is his best, in my opinion.

See the trailer here:

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Not a big fan of his but I'd say Jackie Brown is his best film, followed by Pulp Fiction.

The Kill Bill films are boring to me, and I have trouble sitting through Reservoir Dogs. Death Proof is decent, and has some good moments. I have not seen his latest, Inglorious Bastards.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

from best to worst, imo:
kill bill vol 2
inglorious basterds
kill bill vol 1
pulp fiction
jackie brown

A system of cells interlinked
Why include films he didn't direct on the list? I mean, Arthur C. Clarke wrote 2001, but no one ever talks about "Clarke's 2001 movie." True Romance just isn't a Tarantino film, and neither are some of the other titles listed n the poll. Natural Born Killers?? That's an Oliver Stone film through and through.

I'll go with "From Dusk Til Dawn"

Kill Bill: Volume 1 is definately my favorite film of all time!
I love Volume 2 too but less.