Marvel's Fantastic Four

Tools    

Official cast has been announced

For those who don't recognize them from the photos:

Pedro Pascal as Mr Fantastic
Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm
Joseph Quinn as Johnny Storm
Ebon Moss-Bachrach as The Thing

Oh and the part of Victor Von Doom has not yet been cast.

My money is on Jon Hamm

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

My money is on Jon Hamm
Actually Galactus is supposed to be the villain in the MCU film and it's rumored it could be Javier Bardem, but nothing set in stone.

What's really striking, imho, is that this is currently on the schedule for July 25 of next year. That would be just 2 weeks after Superman: Legacy, assuming no further rescheduling.

Glad the casting rumour of Vanessa Kirby turned out true, she's fantastic.

I assume this version is going to be more light hearted going by that poster above compared to the last film?

Glad the casting rumour of Vanessa Kirby turned out true, she's fantastic.

I assume this version is going to be more light hearted going by that poster above compared to the last film?
Many fans expect something similar to WandaVision because, well it's directed by the guy who made WandaVision

My money is on Jon Hamm
Since Doom has been part of every previous cinematic incarnation... maybe it's time to leave him out until later?

(P.S. Doom was never part of the origin story that gave the F.F. their powers - he didn't even appear in their comic book until issue #5 - he himself has no powers except for his massive intellect & ego - his only displays of physical powers come from his suit of armor - yet two of the former movie franchises made Doom a part of their origin story and a literal member of their crew wherein he gained powers with the rest of the "Four").

Oh I'm not saying Doom will be in this movie... I'm just saying IF he were to be in the movie, that role has not been cast...

Looks good, thanks.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
This would seem to lend credence to Galactus being involved and speculation is this is going to be an alternate universe version. Marvel might be going for the name recognition of an unstoppable force, multiple phase villain/avengers team up…

Let’s hope it’s Dr. Doom instead.