What Ticks You Off?

Tools    

I hate the King and I.

I hate when I make myself cornflakes and there's only enough milk for half the cereal.

I hate the cold.

MovieForums Extra
-I hate when people chew loudly in theatres and try to open a packet of chips slowly so it makes less noise!

-I hate when Madeline Albright goes on tv to say 500,000 Iraqi children dying every year is an acceptable consequence, and that the USA has nothing against the Iraqi people (this is one part of US politics i really disagree with)

-I really hate when people pretend to be something they're not (even more when they pretend to like me and they don't) "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" (The Godfather)

-I hate when I'm downloading something and it's 95% finished, the internet connection drops out!

As a contrast, I like this forum! I know how people hate when there are no new posts, so I make sure I post plenty

Now that's what I like to hear, Zeph.

I hate it when people don't post here 16 hours a day, leaving 6 hours for sleep and 2 hours to eat - what's wrong with people these days?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Haha, I'm probably logged in longer than you commish. At least I use to be, I don't post as much anymore though.

I hate when I'm at a red light and it turns green and the person behind me honks at me!! Let me get my foot on the pedal at least, dang! Like your freakin' car has warp drive or something, you could be 1 foot from where you are now if I had hit the gas 1 millisecond sooner.

MovieForums Extra

Yeah, that can be annoying...but what's even worse if you're in a hury to get somewhere, and EVERY SINGLE light is red for about half an hour Or getting stuck in a traffic jam.

I hate when I rent a dvd and I go to put it in my player and it has greasy hand prints all over it! That's disgusting! I don't want your grease! lol Don't you know how to handle a cd? SHeese, were you eating french fries?

You always get that one red light that stays red forever when you're in a hurry. You never get it anytime else.

Why do we need mini dvds? Why do we need mini anything? Have you thought about it? Okay, mini cell phones okay. 'cause you want something small you can wear like a pager or carry in your pocket, but why do we need mini cds and dvds or mini radios? Why do people always try to sell us mini stuff? Where did those mini dogs come from? Baby corn and baby carrots are okay, they're cute. I want a size between mini and regular. Can we have smaller? Just smaller stuff, not mini. Thanks

And mini muffins? Small enough to give you a craving but not big enough to satisfy. Grr.. Why isn't the mini mart smaller? It's regular size!

--------------------------
Stop! Or my mom will shoot!

Oh, I hate when people on Ebay bid more for a dvd than they can pay for it at Wal-mart. You need to get out more. Step away from the computer. That movie goes for $14.99 at the store, why are you bidding it to $18 not including shipping. I'm trying to get a deal here.

I hate when I go to take a shower in the morning and that little burst of cold water comes out and no matter where I position myself it always hits me.

WEll I'm kinda rushed in the morning so what I do is angle the shower head downwards and then get to the back of the shower, but no matter which way I do it, it always blasts me with ice cold water.

MovieForums Extra

Even worse...how about this? You go to have a shower and then your mum starts washing the dishes making the water go from very hot to extremely cold in a record 0.2 seconds

I hate Blonkbuster's 2 day rental. It's not 2 days! How is it 2 days!!
It's only 2 days if you rent before 12 noon and who does that? Nobody that's who! Grrr.... Arrrrgghhh!!

I hate that I hate more things than anybody else.

Things that Tick off Pigsnie:

1. TV pundits. Pond scum has a higher IQ. WORST OFFENDERS: George Will (who never met a Pelopponesian reference he didn't like), Cokie Roberts, Sam Donaldson, George Stephanopolous (Turncoat! Scum of Pond Scum!) Also, all the imbeciles on the McLaughlin Group. And don't forget the famously inebriated leftist, Christopher Hitchens. He used to be a friend; now, he just smells.

2. The Crocodile Hunter.
3. When someone outbid me today on E-Bay for that extra fine 1st century Vespasian sestertius. OUTBID BY 55 cents! BLEEEECH!!! (I am sure there were shills. Probably JoBlosian shills.)

4. Quentin Tarantino.
5. Dirty eyeglasses. (Mine.)
6. The Republican Party. (US)
7. When there are no sausages in the fridge. Or ice cream.
8. When people don't read.
9. When neighbors tell me my car is dirty. (If I can see the upholstery, it's clean.)

No comment.